East Literature Magnet & Smith County

Antwan

Should be a good 1st round match up. I really don't know anything about East Lit. other than who their head coach is. That's enough to know they will be tough and disciplined.

EL is an up and down team - tremendous number of athletes - Very qiuck and fast. Don't know if they can outquick our defense or not. Will possibly be one of the best round one games in Middle TN.

EL is an up and down team - tremendous number of athletes - Very qiuck and fast. Don't know if they can outquick our defense or not. Will possibly be one of the best round one games in Middle TN.

Beat me to it! Depends on which East Lit team shows up. They are very, very fast and well coached.

Being a "new" school, I don't think they have been exposed to the environment of "the HOLE" !!!

I would have to agree. It should be a good environment. A couple of local schools have a bye. Should be a packed house on SC side.

I watched EL/DL highlights on channel 4. They had trouble holding onto the ball last night. SC has a very opportunistic defense. EL has some good looking athletes.

Edited by Antwan