East Literature Magnet & Smith County

Antwan

EL is an enigma. I saw them play CPA and was really impressed by their speed and team, but they lay an egg against a terrible Westmoreland team, and don't even put up a fight against Lipscomb. I don't get it.

It will be interesting to see which EL team shows up at SC. I'll be there pullin' for SC, so I hope the "bad" EL team shows up. Will #44 be back for SC next week?

EL is an enigma. I saw them play CPA and was really impressed by their speed and team, but they lay an egg against a terrible Westmoreland team, and don't even put up a fight against Lipscomb. I don't get it.

It will be interesting to see which EL team shows up at SC. I'll be there pullin' for SC, so I hope the "bad" EL team shows up. Will #44 be back for SC next week?

They turned the ball over last night. Rudy Kalis said 7 times in a row...I think.

He should be.

Guest Termite

Smith should win this game, bust East Lit. is tricky to get a handle on.

They barely beat some bad teams, but beat some good teams.

I plan on being at the "Hole".

I won't wear black and gold but I'll be on the home side. :ph34r:

Come on Croz.......just wear black.......you can say it's g-ville's 3rd color. Nobody will know the difference.

I looked at E.Lit.'s schedule. Man, they're all over the place.Could be interesting.

7 turnovers will certainly get you beat bad by Lipscomb. Left last night at half. York was, in a word, terrible.

Went back and watched the highlights again. EL didn't have 7 turnovers. They did show one. I heard the 7 times in a row...but that was how many straight carries a DL kid had.

Should be a great 1st round game. East Lit can be tough but I'll have to go with the Owls with their great Defense to make the difference in this game. SC can also be hard to handle in the Hole so give them the home "Hole" advantage also. I'd be there also but got somewhere to be since the MC Tigers made the playoffs. Good luck Owls and Owl fans from your friends to the north.

Guest Termite

I talked with Logan McKinney(#44)a few days ago. He said it ws a sprained MCL and will be ready Friday night.I expect hi to be ready, but if he don't get any work this week, he may be a little gun shy at first, until that knee takes a hit and he sees it's OK.

I talked with Logan McKinney(#44)a few days ago. He said it ws a sprained MCL and will be ready Friday night.I expect hi to be ready, but if he don't get any work this week, he may be a little gun shy at first, until that knee takes a hit and he sees it's OK.

hate he got hurt. IMO, he is the best player on the team, and he will be needed in the playoffs. They didn't miss him against York, but they will in playoffs.

Come on Croz.......just wear black.......you can say it's g-ville's 3rd color. Nobody will know the difference.

I looked at E.Lit.'s schedule. Man, they're all over the place.Could be interesting.

I might can handle the black, but not with the gold.

I looked at East Lit's schedule as well , and I agree, they're more inconsistent than a menopausal woman.