East Literature Magnet & Smith County

Antwan

I don't think Smith County has the offense to compete with East Lit. Unlike Smith County, East Lit. is capable of breaking a big play at any moment. Good first round matchup, anyways.

Smith Co.- 14

East Lit- 28

Yeah...SC can't score...has no speed. East Lit. will big play us. I guess we will just show up anyway. We want the tssaa to make their money. :rolleyes:

I don't think Smith County has the offense to compete with East Lit. Unlike Smith County, East Lit. is capable of breaking a big play at any moment. Good first round matchup, anyways.

Smith Co.- 14

East Lit- 28

So you are saying SC doesn't have the offense to score nor the defense to stop EL? Man, we are in a heap of trouble. Like Antwan said, we just need to stay home and not show up. Well MidTN, I'll call the coaches and tell them no sense in practicing this week because we can't score nor play defense - just forfeit the game and forget it :roflol:

So you are saying SC doesn't have the offense to score nor the defense to stop EL? Man, we are in a heap of trouble. Like Antwan said, we just need to stay home and not show up. Well MidTN, I'll call the coaches and tell them no sense in practicing this week because we can't score nor play defense - just forfeit the game and forget it :roflol:

Oops!! I misquoted Antwan - he said we WILL show up just so T$$AA can get their $$$. I won't call the coaches and tell them not to practice since we will be there. I'm like Antwan, I think T$$AA needs the money. :thumb: