East Literature Magnet & Smith County

Antwan

Guest Termite

Really like SC defense, But not sure they can score enough points to win this one, Their offense struggles against better competition 7 point game either way

Better competition?? What better competition did you have in mind or see SC play this year?? I'll agree that there have bee times that the offense hasn't put up the numbers like maybe they should/could have, but that's been against ALL levels of competition. I still like my chances with an offense that averages 26.6 points a game, and a defense that gives up 4.5 points a game.

Better competition?? What better competition did you have in mind or see SC play this year?? I'll agree that there have bee times that the offense hasn't put up the numbers like maybe they should/could have, but that's been against ALL levels of competition. I still like my chances with an offense that averages 26.6 points a game, and a defense that gives up 4.5 points a game.

Ah Termie - we are not from Metro - little ole cuntry bumpkins that don't have indoor plumbing - don't really know how to play football - have to walk to school each day - we just don't have a chance ( ask Pearl Cohn about last year) :roflol:

I don't think Smith County has the offense to compete with East Lit. Unlike Smith County, East Lit. is capable of breaking a big play at any moment. Good first round matchup, anyways.

Smith Co.- 14

East Lit- 28

Go ahead think that we are not that good we love being the underdog but when our defense smacks you in the mouth you may realize that us country boys know how to play football.

I don't think Smith County has the offense to compete with East Lit. Unlike Smith County, East Lit. is capable of breaking a big play at any moment. Good first round matchup, anyways.

Smith Co.- 14

East Lit- 28

Smith County can't COMPETE with East Lit? That is crazy. I agree that it took our offense sometime to get going, but they have vastly improved over the course of the season. Regardless, our defense will allow us to COMPETE with anyone in our quad. Should be a good one.

:excl:

Smith Co.- 14

East Lit- 28

I was studying E. Lit.'s record. I think they got themselve's two teams over there. They did whoop CPA. But it looks like the best team and game they played, they lost to a Maplewood. And then lost to a bad Stratford team. You'ens say SC don't have the offense to compete, I'm a thinking E. Lit. don't have the offense to win. It don't look like E. Lit. has stopped anybody with an average offense nor beat the britches off anybody with their offense.

A good defense usually gets the best of a good offense.

Ain't most ANY team CAPABLE of breaking a big play at any time.

Iffin it's as cold as they say Friday nite, I just might make a little money spending selling my "hot cocoa" on the side. :lol:

Will be a tough first round game for Smith. East lit has played a tough district schedule but there non district has been weak. They played maplewood tugh but since then they really havent played to good.

Smith -24

East Lit-14

We know that EL is very talented team, do you have any specifics as to running game, passing game and defense?

We know that EL is very talented team, do you have any specifics as to running game, passing game and defense?

i have faith that our defense can hold them. they cause alot of turnovers and our the #1 defnse in the STATE!!!!!! East Lit. has alot of athletes but so do we. I mean jus look at that interception that Sapp kid had.... it was pretty sweet if you ask me. i think the owls win this one.

SC Owls- 14

East Lit.- 7

i have faith that our defense can hold them. they cause alot of turnovers and our the #1 defnse in the STATE!!!!!! East Lit. has alot of athletes but so do we. I mean jus look at that interception that Sapp kid had.... it was pretty sweet if you ask me. i think the owls win this one.

SC Owls- 14

East Lit.- 7

99, Sapp is an athlete. He did make an athletic move on the interception. We have him two more years and there is no doubt about his ability and the effort he gives. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

99, Sapp is an athlete. He did make an athletic move on the interception. We have him two more years and there is no doubt about his ability and the effort he gives. :thumb:

He has athleticism and gives his all night in and night out. I look forward to watchin him play the next two years for this team. The coaching staff we have are gonna make somethin special out of this kid.