#8White Station (5-5)

#4Arlington (8-2)(H)

#5Wooddale (7-3)

#3Dickson Co. (8-2)(H)

#6Collierville (6-4)

#7Germantown (6-4)

#2Brighton (9-1)(H)

Edited by randymc

How does the 4th place district team of Riverdale get a #2 seed and the 3rd place district team out of the same district of Oakland get a #3 seed.

Smyrna, Blackman, Riverdale, Brentwood got crapped on.

Agree, there is something about the Geography of the State of TN that has changed every time I look at the map. I'll try to get our Geography teacher to explain it to me on Monday. Lincoln Co should be in Quad 3 no questions asked, which team to be moved out of Quad 3 is debatable. But there is one fact about Quad 3....there are only 7 losses to teams that aren't in Quad 3 amongst the teams in Quad 3! That's less than 1 loss per team against teams that they don't have to play all over again....that seems really fair.

I doubt that Riverdale feels crapped on.

Honestly, the Quad 3 bracket is what every bracket should look like every year. Every one of those teams earned a shot at the title. A lot of other schools in the playoffs din't really.

Except for the fact every Quad can't look like that when you pick 32 out of 50 something teams.....it's impossible, or should I say very highly unlikely.

Counted 15 teams with loosing records and I think that is fewer than last year. How many teams with 5 or more wins DID NOT GET IN? I think last year their was 1 team with 6 wins that didn't get in and a lot with 5 wins that didn't get in.

Looks better to me

Of course it's better when under the old rules, Coffee Co would have been 1 or 2 seed....but it's still terrible! Look at Quad 3, compare it to the other Quads and tell me it's all fair. Travel time = $$$ and travel time being minimized at the cost of the best tournament you can have. Can't have it both ways.

I wish they would forget about travel and rank all the teams 1-32 and your bracket is set, then let the chips fall where they may! After all it is a STATE Championship and they just might be surprised at the $$$ made when it is a legit tournament! The T$$AA needs to learn the 'ol KISS rule...Keep It Simple Stupid!