Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

You do know he was saying DB was our Dadddy don't you? Then to top it off you go and agree with him. What does the rest of your post mean?

The rest of his post means....Somebody is going to be "one and done" after this game. And for someone who has run their pie hole as much as you this year your not in a real good position right now.

congrats to both teams on great seasons. i think this is one of the best matchups in the opening round. with that being said i think the BLAZERS will win this one. i was at death valley in week 3 when the rebels beat boone 41-16. this was the worst game boone played all season. the boone team that south will see friday nov5 is leaps and bounds ahead of the one they saw in week 3. the blazer o-line has a soild blocking scheme now that will lean and push the rebels backwards. we have saw it for the last 5 weeks, boone hitting people in the mouth on both sides of the ball. they are just as punishing on O as they are on D. this is really evident in the second half of those gamnes. south hasnt seen a team near the physicallity of these blazers this season. in the first meeting boone had nearly 7 turnovers, that wont happen this week. also no one on here has said anything about the HOME FIELD adv. TRUST ME gray will be a mad house friday night when south comes to town. THE BLAZER NATION could be a factor. For south it is very hard to beat a team 2 times in the same year, we saw this last year when the blazers beat TN HIGH 3 weeks after getting blown out by them. and probably the biggest reason is THE BLAZERS WANT THE REBELS.i know players and couches, and both wanted the rebels. these kids are driven and hungry and want those rebels. i talked to a couple players who said they didnt care if they had to play at death valley, they wanted the rebels. SO to break it down. This isnt the same boone team south saw in week 3. blazers are way to physical. they arent going to turn the ball over 7 times. The game is in gray, so the blazer nation will be alive. hard to beat a calliber team twice in a season, and last and probably the most influential THE BLAZERS WANTED THE REBELS. this is all my opinion feel free to critize and input your opinion. GO000000 MIGHTY BLAZERS GO GO GO

OMG… you need to start clicking your heals together real fast before you get stuck there in OZ!! :roflol:

The rest of his post means....Somebody is going to be "one and done" after this game. And for someone who has run their pie hole as much as you this year your not in a real good position right now.

You know....I hadn't thought about that until you just brought it up...I hate that it comes down to two Big 8 teams playing each other in the first round...especially where everyone is set up right now and clicking right along. On my paper, not the playoff standings, I see Boone and South able to beat everyone in the Quad, but I have no idea how good Knox West and Powell are. I think South is a different team and it would be for a better game, and I think that Powell has done the right things to put them at 10-0...but they are not the best team in the state...those Memphis teams or Henry County are better even if they have lost a game...but Powell has got it done.

One and Done......great....considering Boone is 0-3 against South in the playoffs.

You know....I hadn't thought about that until you just brought it up...I hate that it comes down to two Big 8 teams playing each other in the first round...especially where everyone is set up right now and clicking right along. On my paper, not the playoff standings, I see Boone and South able to beat everyone in the Quad, but I have no idea how good Knox West and Powell are. I think South is a different team and it would be for a better game, and I think that Powell has done the right things to put them at 10-0...but they are not the best team in the state...those Memphis teams or Henry County are better even if they have lost a game...but Powell has got it done.

One and Done......great....considering Boone is 0-3 against South in the playoffs.

I have a strong feeling that West is going to EASILY mop up the bottom half of the bracket and play Powell in the third round.

congrats to both teams on great seasons. i think this is one of the best matchups in the opening round. with that being said i think the BLAZERS will win this one. i was at death valley in week 3 when the rebels beat boone 41-16. this was the worst game boone played all season. the boone team that south will see friday nov5 is leaps and bounds ahead of the one they saw in week 3. the blazer o-line has a soild blocking scheme now that will lean and push the rebels backwards. we have saw it for the last 5 weeks, boone hitting people in the mouth on both sides of the ball. they are just as punishing on O as they are on D. this is really evident in the second half of those gamnes. south hasnt seen a team near the physicallity of these blazers this season. in the first meeting boone had nearly 7 turnovers, that wont happen this week. also no one on here has said anything about the HOME FIELD adv. TRUST ME gray will be a mad house friday night when south comes to town. THE BLAZER NATION could be a factor. For south it is very hard to beat a team 2 times in the same year, we saw this last year when the blazers beat TN HIGH 3 weeks after getting blown out by them. and probably the biggest reason is THE BLAZERS WANT THE REBELS.i know players and couches, and both wanted the rebels. these kids are driven and hungry and want those rebels. i talked to a couple players who said they didnt care if they had to play at death valley, they wanted the rebels. SO to break it down. This isnt the same boone team south saw in week 3. blazers are way to physical. they arent going to turn the ball over 7 times. The game is in gray, so the blazer nation will be alive. hard to beat a calliber team twice in a season, and last and probably the most influential THE BLAZERS WANTED THE REBELS. this is all my opinion feel free to critize and input your opinion. GO000000 MIGHTY BLAZERS GO GO GO

This is almost a carbon copy of every Boone post from last year's playoff game. If you all need some extra Boone Pride or Boone has Pride signs let us know. There were a lot of them left laying in the stands after the game last year.

South 34 Boone 21 last year's playoff game

South 42 Boone 21 this year's playoff game