Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

DefMinded

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I heard from a sequatchie fan yesterday eve about how it should be played there cause of size and parking!!!!!

Yes your place is bigger than ours but like i told him if you had earned the right to play there back in early oct you would have the right to say that!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS BLEDSOE BETTER GET EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!

We have not played a complete game since notre dame and it has went down hill from there!!!

After the beat sequatchie they thought it was complete! WRONG! NOW THE NEW SEASON STARTS!!!!!

How much longer do you want to play is the question

COME ON BLUE!

Edited by Scalded Dogg

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I heard from a sequatchie fan yesterday eve about how it should be played there cause of size and parking!!!!!

Yes your place is bigger than ours but like i told him if you had earned the right to play there back in early oct you would have the right to say that!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS BLEDSOE BETTER GET EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!

We have not played a complete game since notre dame and it has went down hill from there!!!

After the beat sequatchie they thought it was complete! WRONG! NOW THE NEW SEASON STARTS!!!!!

How much longer do you want to play is the question

COME ON BLUE!

Hey Dogg,

Any word on the field condition?

Friday, November 05

Day: Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Night: Clear to partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph

Perfect weather for the early rut, I'll be in the woods early saturday.

Can You Explain....Please

Gladly. Loudon went to Bledsoe County for the first round of the playoffs last year. The players had a little chant they did, nothing derogatory or anything along those lines. The players were doing their chant, and making noise, just getting psyched up for the game. Nothing directed toward any opposing player. The SRO comes out on the field, gets in the face of one of the Loudon coaches, and explained to him that if the chants/noise didn't stop, that he was on the "fast track back to Loudon". I don't know about your coaches but ours would not exit very coordially on some nonsense like that.

Bledsoe should never host Alcoa. They have a rather impressive chant. SWAT might be called.