Mtcs VS Cornersville 1st round

csa

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really though... They're quarterback... number 25 is starting to look good... 45 is a animal

Well i have to admit to you i was wrong about what i said a couple weeks ago about that cornersville wouldnt make the playoffs so im eating my words now congrats to your bulldogs

If you happen to be in a wheelchair, there is no place (ramp) to get on the sidewalk. Just sayin'.

We do have ramps but our visitor bleachers need improvement---hoping to get a permanent structure for that.

LTR-- I can't believe that you would pull for out of region teams!

We can not wait to get to the Cornersville game!

Go Cougars and Region 9 teams!

BTW- a big thumbs down for t$$aa matching Eagleville versus Moore County in 1st round-- We all need out of Region match-ups-- it's part of the experience of the second season.

We do have ramps but our visitor bleachers need improvement---hoping to get a permanent structure for that.

LTR-- I can't believe that you would pull for out of region teams!

We can not wait to get to the Cornersville game!

Go Cougars and Region 9 teams!

BTW- a big thumbs down for t$$aa matching Eagleville versus Moore County in 1st round-- We all need out of Region match-ups-- it's part of the experience of the second season.

The lady taking up money said no ramps, and we couldn't find one. I think you will win, but we have a great-nephew on C'vill's team. That's why the Go 'dawgs, lol.