Round One: Oakland Vs Franklin

2priceless

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after having seen oakland and brentwood up close...and in light of the fact that brentwood beat franklin...here are my thoughts!

i thought oakland is the more physical team than brentwood...more team speed...much, much better defense ...better Dline and linebackers and DB's and better skill players...

QB ...webber and adams...were a draw in my opinion...

i actually thought...after seeing both teams...how did brentwood nearly beat oakland?

because our lines physically dominated brentwood and did not dominate oakland's...

so...i think oakland should win easily if they come to play like they can...but if they let franklin hang around like they did brentwood...who knows! i do know oakland is a little banged up right now at some key positions...so that can't help!

After losing on last Friday to Brentwood, the TSSAA seeded Franklin higher. Their second and third round games may be more difficult but come this Friday Franklin has a better chance of beating Oakland then Brentwood does of beating Smyrna.

The fact that you are already putting Franklins third game against "probably" Smyrna shows that you give Brentwood very little chance of getting out of their game with a W.

As for being a kicker.... I'll leave that one alone.

Don't you think you guys are wasting a lot of hot air here. It really does not matter. No Williamson County School will beat a Ritherford County School this year anyway.

P.S. - Will the thief from Brentwood that ran off with my red chair from under the Blackman Visitor Bleachers please give it a warm home on these cooler Fall nights.

Don't you think you guys are wasting a lot of hot air here. It really does not matter. No Williamson County School will beat a Ritherford County School this year anyway.

P.S. - Will the thief from Brentwood that ran off with my red chair from under the Blackman Visitor Bleachers please give it a warm home on these cooler Fall nights.

Sorry Mr. Donkey, I took it out on the sideline so my kid could get a blow. He was wore out from chasing Mathers... :roflol:

Wasting air? No... Just exercising the fingertips a little bit. If you go back and look at my posts I have never once said that either Franklin or Brentwood would win this Friday. If your Rutherford county schools go out on Friday with this attitude that they have cake walk games both Franklin and Brentwood will leave with W's.

Obviously, no player on the field is thinking they have a cake walk game. After talking with a friend of mine who coaches at Oakland it sounds like they are extremely focused and having a great week of practice so far. Hope Franklin is doing so as well.

HOLD EVERYTHING.

After countless Franklin fans told us BHS faithfulls to quit whining about our tough schedule and that they would beat BHS. hahahaha

1st: how does it feel to know that the BRUINS 3PEATED!!

2nd: now its time to step up for franklin to c if they really could have finished as well as they did with the teams that BHS played. hahaha.

But in all sincerity the REBELS ARE SCREWED

Wow! So you are actually pulling for Smyrna. Thanks for the vote. That has to hurt admiting that doesn't it? You have brought a small tear to my eye and joy to my heart.

Edited by milo118