Bruceton heads to union city

Bla

I saw Union City play last year against Wayne Co and they had some studs in the running game. I know the one kid mentioned earlier graduated but other than him who is left in that running attack and how does it compare to last year? Also how is Union City up front this year? I may come watch yall this week but will go across the river to Pc next friday for sure. Congrats to both Union City and Bruceton on this playoff opportunity. Good luck friday night and here is to a injury free game!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Union City play last year against Wayne Co and they had some studs in the running game. I know the one kid mentioned earlier graduated but other than him who is left in that running attack and how does it compare to last year? Also how is Union City up front this year? I may come watch yall this week but will go across the river to Pc next friday for sure. Congrats to both Union City and Bruceton on this playoff opportunity. Good luck friday night and here is to a injury free game!

Everyone in the back Field is gone And all but one of the Boys Up front are gone. The only one left in the back field is the qb. With one returning oline kid who also plays FB when needed. We are new but will get after some people. When we are on our game we are tough but we can break down at times and look completly lost. Over all I think we can play with anybody. Its tough to say which team will show up.

:thumb: ROY DILLARD IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF UNION COUNTY/CITY :thumb: From LC

Well then Ole Roy would have geniuos status in LC. He would have legendary grades in school. Heck he would have graduated HS b4 the age of 21 which very uncommon over there. You know Ole Roy Being the smartest person in Union County/city is Light years beyond anything Ive seen outta Tpitonville in ....welll....forever. Thanks Nation

Vikinger,

I've seen both Bruceton and UC. Both teams are good. If Bruceton will bring their A game, they could very well win this one. This game may come down to turnovers and penalties...who has the most.

UC is not near the team they were last year, and Bruceton is much better than they were last year. UC lost a lot of seniors off of last years championship team, and a lot of very, very good seniors at that. Bruceton's coach has them developing and getting better...the line looks much stronger than last year...and Chandler Jordan is an athlete.

I hope that coach at Bruceton has those boys lifting weights this week so they will be real big and strong. I garuntee you that these Union County boys will be real big and strong. Let me ask you Bruceton people a question. How fast is your fastest runner in the 50 yard dash? Union County had a big ole boy last year as a runner, but he graduated. He did not need his blockers to knock a hole, he could knock his own hole. You think im joking but im not.

I predict one of the most physical games this year for both teams both teams do nothing fancy their old school run smash mouth football with union city running the veer and bruceton with the I formation the game will come down to who breaks first in defense