Jackson County (6-4) at Cascade (7-3)

FridayMainEvent

It was ugly but a Win is a Win. Next up TC.

Yea it was ugly if ur talkin bout offcials cuz it was pretty ugly but the final buzzer has goin off all jc can do is go to the hardwood and football team hit the weight room and good luck to cacade next week cuz you'll need it cuz ill pick tc by 21 so the playoff win for yall will be short lived.

Yea it was ugly if ur talkin bout offcials cuz it was pretty ugly but the final buzzer has goin off all jc can do is go to the hardwood and football team hit the weight room and good luck to cacade next week cuz you'll need it cuz ill pick tc by 21 so the playoff win for yall will be short lived.

:thumb: We may not be here for a long time, just a good time! If gloating on us playing TC makes your loss go down smoother, U sit there and gloat! We're going for a ride!

Good Sportsmanship buddy. Part of being a good winner is learning how to be a good loser.

Cascade was the better team last night and deserved to win the game. However it wasn't as easy as some of the posters got on here and claimed it would be. Someone said by halftime Cascade would be working on the TC game but at halftime it was a 21-21 tie. Jackson County played very hard the first half but didn't make the plays it needed to in the second half to win a playoff game on the road. Its been a great year for JC football. We've had a lot of exciting games and some great wins. For myself its been a pleasure watching these young men play and i will definitely miss watching my son #24 play high school football. Congrats to Cascade on a good win and good luck against TC because as we all know its a different game at the Creekbank. The folks down there in Wartrace were very nice and complimentary of our players and i thought that was nice. Good luck to all the teams left.

Cascade was the better team last night and deserved to win the game. However it wasn't as easy as some of the posters got on here and claimed it would be. Someone said by halftime Cascade would be working on the TC game but at halftime it was a 21-21 tie. Jackson County played very hard the first half but didn't make the plays it needed to in the second half to win a playoff game on the road. Its been a great year for JC football. We've had a lot of exciting games and some great wins. For myself its been a pleasure watching these young men play and i will definitely miss watching my son #24 play high school football. Congrats to Cascade on a good win and good luck against TC because as we all know its a different game at the Creekbank. The folks down there in Wartrace were very nice and complimentary of our players and i thought that was nice. Good luck to all the teams left.

#24 was a stud last night. I thought you guys could have went his way all night. You are right. I was the one that said this game would have been over at halftime and it should have been if we did not turn the ball over 5 times. How many times did you guys have us in 4th down all night? Answer = 1. Is #8 a senior? How many guys will you be loosing next year?

Also you forgot to mention. That we had the ball on the 3 yrd line with two minutes left and Coach Parke ran the clock out. I thought that showed allot of class on his part.