Clinton Football

TheEdge2010

Dragon they have a scrimmage somewhere in Chattanoga with 4 other teams somewhere around the 5th. I am extremely impressed with how things r going at these practices...no it's not in full pads but they r really getting some quality work in. I havnt seen this kind of intensity in Clinton football in a very very long. They have been putting in there football plays and they dont move on to the next play till they get the first one perfect...that's what we need...discipline to run plays the right way.

I agree 100%

Sounds like the head coach is on the hot seat. I remember going to games in Clinton 2003-2006 era (enjoyed stopping in Oak Ridge for oriental food on the lake then watching the game in that quaint stadium) and the Clinton team wasn't very good. Then the Dragons showed real improvement. Now the 2011 season is here and some "fans" want to dump the coaching staff. Like an earlier post read "What have you done for me lately?"

Sounds like the head coach is on the hot seat. I remember going to games in Clinton 2003-2006 era (enjoyed stopping in Oak Ridge for oriental food on the lake then watching the game in that quaint stadium) and the Clinton team wasn't very good. Then the Dragons showed real improvement. Now the 2011 season is here and some "fans" want to dump the coaching staff. Like an earlier post read "What have you done for me lately?"

well that hot seat caught fire, cause Shattuck resigned over a month ago lol

Well, i am just an outsider, im an Oak Ridge fan, but from what i understand most everybody got canned. Maybe Harrell may have been retained. im not sure, you would have to ask Dragon92, the clinton football knowledge man on here :)

Thanks for the info. Any old coaches held over Dragon92?

• 2 months later...

Coming into this season, I knew we were not going to have any "game changing" type players, but I thought we would have a good offensive line and still have a chance to be at least 5-5.

Eight weeks later I'm scratching my head wondering what in the World is going on? Is it just lack of talent or coaching?

In my opinion, its both.