Clinton Football

TheEdge2010

• 4 weeks later...

Coach Shattuck rebuilt a dead program. The guy deserves a little better than some choose to give him. Another year like this past one and maybe his future can be questioned. But, one bad year with some key injuries, give the guy a break.

I still think Patrick would look good playing with Rian Hall. One can dream.

I was told this about 3 weeks ago but I wasnt sure if i wanted to say anything because if its not true i didnt want to look like an idiot but i also wanted to know if anyone else had heard it. He said the family he lives with was building a new house somewhere and he would be playing for AC next year. I am a AC fan but i was shocked when i heard it. I would love to watch the kid play every week, i think he would go off with the coaching and offense that AC has. Like i said, just what i was told. I know there are some posters on here that claim they know him pretty well so i wanted to see what they thought about it.

I heard from a member of the Clinton coaching staff that Patrick would not be playing for them next year. I dont know if its true or not but this coach believes it. And OR is not the team he said he would be playing for.

HVA I seen the player that is in question with some of my friends from HVA and he says that he will play at HVA next year moving into the area

I was told this about 3 weeks ago but I wasnt sure if i wanted to say anything because if its not true i didnt want to look like an idiot but i also wanted to know if anyone else had heard it. He said the family he lives with was building a new house somewhere and he would be playing for AC next year. I am a AC fan but i was shocked when i heard it. I would love to watch the kid play every week, i think he would go off with the coaching and offense that AC has. Like i said, just what i was told. I know there are some posters on here that claim they know him pretty well so i wanted to see what they thought about it.

If he is leaving him and his guardian has done a great job keeping it on the hush. But I wouldnt be surprise if he left. Just talking to him from the short time I known him he always wanted to play with other stars and friends. He was close to going to West to join his cousin last year and change his mind at the end. He wants to play with a good QB and him and Jordan Hall are real close and play club ball togather and I seen him with guardin at a game a few weeks ago so who knows. I been hearing Lenior City or CAK.

If he is leaving him and his guardian has done a great job keeping it on the hush. But I wouldnt be surprise if he left. Just talking to him from the short time I known him he always wanted to play with other stars and friends. He was close to going to West to join his cousin last year and change his mind at the end. He wants to play with a good QB and him and Jordan Hall are real close and play club ball togather and I seen him with guardin at a game a few weeks ago so who knows. I been hearing Lenior City or CAK.

He played his middle school football at Clinton. He has played his first two years of high school football at Clinton, why would he leave now? I will be very surprised if he leaves, but you never know.....guess we will just have to wait and see. I wish him the best of luck with whatever he decides to do. :thumb: