Clinton Football

TheEdge2010

Dragon I believe this team will be a smashmouth running football team....every linemen is huge and even the tight ends are huge....if the coaches teach the running backs to get behind this line....no matter how good our skill players are we should be ok...Dragon did you see the size of our fullbacks? This offseason has been great for our players

Edited by thekidd0086

Dragon I believe this team will be a smashmouth running football team....every linemen is huge and even the tight ends are huge....if the coaches teach the running backs to get behind this line....no matter how good our skill players are we should be ok...Dragon did you see the size of our fullbacks? This offseason has been great for our players

Thats what i heard yesterday, that we are going to try to run the football more than usual. I saw some players yesterday that i didnt know who they were. #5 tight end? #51 center? #4 wr? do you know who these guys are?

I agree 100% with you kidd about the line. The line is going to be our strength of the team this year. This line looks like it will open up holes even i could run through...LOL. But in todays game, the other teams will load up 8 or 9 in the box to stop our run and we will have to throw it!

I cant wait to see what we look like against Catholic this saturday....that is if it doesnt rain and cancel the scrimmage.

Thats what i heard yesterday, that we are going to try to run the football more than usual. I saw some players yesterday that i didnt know who they were. #5 tight end? #51 center? #4 wr? do you know who these guys are?

I agree 100% with you kidd about the line. The line is going to be our strength of the team this year. This line looks like it will open up holes even i could run through...LOL. But in todays game, the other teams will load up 8 or 9 in the box to stop our run and we will have to throw it!

I cant wait to see what we look like against Catholic this saturday....that is if it doesnt rain and cancel the scrimmage.

What time is the game sat? Hey 92, you remember that kid that was yalls RB last year? the white kid #4 i think he was? Anyways, does he run track for Clinton? cause i think i saw him win a race at the metro8 in oak ridge last friday..

What time is the game sat? Hey 92, you remember that kid that was yalls RB last year? the white kid #4 i think he was? Anyways, does he run track for Clinton? cause i think i saw him win a race at the metro8 in oak ridge last friday..

The game is at 2:00 @ Catholic. Yeah, Jeffery Daniel is his name if im not mistaken. He will be graduating this year.

Yes, he does run track for Clinton.

Edited by 92Dragon

• 3 weeks later...

Coach Kerr RUN the football????!!! Nahhhhh.... :roflol:

• 1 month later...

Dragon they have a scrimmage somewhere in Chattanoga with 4 other teams somewhere around the 5th. I am extremely impressed with how things r going at these practices...no it's not in full pads but they r really getting some quality work in. I havnt seen this kind of intensity in Clinton football in a very very long. They have been putting in there football plays and they dont move on to the next play till they get the first one perfect...that's what we need...discipline to run plays the right way.