• Jackson County
    • Marion County
    • Signal Mountain
    • Trousdale County

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be Mrs. Hogwallop. You know, a woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man. According to the word of Ulysses Everett McGill. So you better watch out.

Sorry Troll couldn't resist,

...remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent. ~UEM

I see where this is going.... :lol:

Talk to a few SM people that went to see TC play on their off week.They said TC yellow jackets lost alot from last year. WEAK WAS WHAT THEY SAID,VERY WEAK :roflolk:

Well IF, and thats a big IF , they can cheat...i mean beat the

commode doors. They' ll get there chance at the Weak,

10-0,

Number 1 ranked for 20? straight weeks,

2 time defending state champion ,

TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS.

Edited by slimshady

Here's what I was tring to said,so the slow people on here can understand.If SM can get their first big playoff win over FC.I think they will win it all. Im not from SM or a fan of SM. I do get to see alot of football games. I have seen TC and FC play since 05 so,I know what they can do. Im not saing that SM will run all over FC and TC.But they will beat them.

Are you a graduate of TEMPLE? Cause you sound alot like they did when they came over the mountain in 2007 all highly touted against a bunch of nobody's called FC. Look back at the results of that game. Wasn't even close. This FC team is still very young with just 4 Sr position players. They have gotten better since week 3 and if you think beating them will be a cakewalk then you'll be sadly disappointed.

By the way whats the enrollment at Signal Mtn? FC's is less than 200. kinda reminds me of the Spartans!! :mrgreen:

Edited by Volzchamps

Are you a graduate of TEMPLE? Cause you sound alot like they did when they came over the mountain in 2007 all highly touted against a bunch of nobody's called FC. Look back at the results of that game. Wasn't even close. This FC team is still very young with just 4 Sr position players. They have gotten better since week 3 and if you think beating them will be a cakewalk then you'll be sadly disappointed.

By the way whats the enrollment at Signal Mtn? FC's is less than 200. kinda reminds me of the Spartans!! :mrgreen:

Temple no I got kick out. Went to SP in 07 and we beat yall like a drum. I didnt said it would be a cakewalk.I said it would be a good game. SM right at 600 kids. REMENBER THE SPARTANS GOT KILLED. :roflolk:

Talk to a few SM people that went to see TC play on their off week.They said TC yellow jackets lost alot from last year. WEAK WAS WHAT THEY SAID,VERY WEAK :roflolk:

I was working the gate when those SM guys came in at TC. I really wanted to tell them that they were gonna get a good look at our freshmen and sophmores. What they saw was not the JAcket TEam they will see in a few eeks.

Well IF, and thats a big IF , they can cheat...i mean beat the

commode doors. They' ll get there chance at the Weak,

10-0,

Number 1 ranked for 20? straight weeks,

2 time defending state champion ,

TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS.

Ranked number 1 in what poll? Earlier in the year SM was ranked number 1 in the AP poll for one week. But that was corrected the next week as it should have been. However, you can’t say 20 straight weeks at #1 in the AP poll:-)

Ranked number 1 in what poll? Earlier in the year SM was ranked number 1 in the AP poll for one week. But that was corrected the next week as it should have been. However, you can’t say 20 straight weeks at #1 in the AP poll:-)

He can said anything he wants too remember he is from TC they have many gold balls and some silver ones too :roflolk::roflolk: