South Greene at Happy Valley

budkilmer

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Warriors
    • Rebels

Would I could I should I, But you didnt win nor did you win a championship.We will never know about Hampton cause we dont play them. And losing by 30 does help cause you see were you need to improve to be a great team. Until you all play someone other than 1a and 2a schools please stop with how good you are cause no one respects your schedule. Think about this if you played Elizabethton's schedule you would have been 5-5 swallow that pill! :thumb:

you beat us in the last 30 seconds and we didn't even have our best back in the game and we didn't have our spread offense if you all wouldn't get killed by austin east we would be more than happy to prove who the better team is now

you beat us in the last 30 seconds and we didn't even have our best back in the game and we didn't have our spread offense if you all wouldn't get killed by austin east we would be more than happy to prove who the better team is now

Key word WON in last 30 seconds,that means you lost in the last 30 seconds if they forgot to tell you we play 48min. And what spread? The bull your spreading on this thread. You better worry about South Greene not us. And Austin East really killed us last year! And we had a key back out also against you. Oh how I hope we meet on Warrior hill! What was the score last time we played there? :roflol:

Not to replay that game, but you had no offence the whole game your scores came off a kickoff return to the 3 and a punt snap over the head to the 20 for a field goal. You did not see Turner in that game and if I had to pick between him and Jaylin I'd pick Turner.

Key word WON in last 30 seconds,that means you lost in the last 30 seconds if they forgot to tell you we play 48min. And what spread? The bull your spreading on this thread. You better worry about South Greene not us. And Austin East really killed us last year! And we had a key back out also against you. Oh how I hope we meet on Warrior hill! What was the score last time we played there? :roflol:

you didn't know we installed a spread offense??? wow you really don't know anything do you we just started this new offense and defense 3 months ago and we've finally got it running decently but have fun getting stomped by austin east we will hopefully see them 3rd round

Not to replay that game, but you had no offence the whole game your scores came off a kickoff return to the 3 and a punt snap over the head to the 20 for a field goal. You did not see Turner in that game and if I had to pick between him and Jaylin I'd pick Turner.

it's the difference between the first and second string jaylon simmons is a way better back than landon baker is way too small he's only 140 pounds while jaylon gained up to a monsterous 240 pounds and landon baker still had around 5 ypg that game and jaylon is twice the back landon is

Jealous much? South Greene won't be able to stop the run. They have a hard time on the defensive side of the ball, however, they score with almost anybody. Their offense is quick and full of athletes. Might be the best game in the first round in Quad 1.

Now Bud, they managed to shut down CD pretty good...

you didn't know we installed a spread offense??? wow you really don't know anything do you we just started this new offense and defense 3 months ago and we've finally got it running decently but have fun getting stomped by austin east we will hopefully see them 3rd round

3 months ago. Hmmmmmm you played us 2 months ago and I never seen it. Are you sure you know what a spread offense is cause most people throw the ball out of it?Like I said you better worry about SG not us or its goin bite you!

Man so much Carter County love. Both of you win the next two games and you can settle it where you should on the field. I hope to see an all 3 rivers finial game for quad 1. If not us then HV vs Betsy, North has a rough row to hoe in GP but we will see how it plays out.Playoffs are fun but scary you just don't know how you really match up no matter how much film and such and if you loose it's not back to the drawing board its on the bball. I say if we can make it all 3 rivers in game 3 lets give the winner a trophy and send the loser to Alcoa :roflol::roflol::roflol:

3 months ago. Hmmmmmm you played us 2 months ago and I never seen it. Are you sure you know what a spread offense is cause most people throw the ball out of it?Like I said you better worry about SG not us or its goin bite you!

we learnt how to use the flexbone and 3-3-5 3 months ago and while i was watching the unicoi game we came out with a new offense the shotgun spread you don't really think we were going to let people keep 8 people in the box did you???

Man so much Carter County love. Both of you win the next two games and you can settle it where you should on the field. I hope to see an all 3 rivers finial game for quad 1. If not us then HV vs Betsy, North has a rough row to hoe in GP but we will see how it plays out.Playoffs are fun but scary you just don't know how you really match up no matter how much film and such and if you loose it's not back to the drawing board its on the bball. I say if we can make it all 3 rivers in game 3 lets give the winner a trophy and send the loser to Alcoa :roflol::roflol::roflol:

elizabethton has always been cocky just like their coach and their fans are also trash when i went to watch the hampton game their was no where near the amount of bad fans and cheap shots

Amen 07Raiderdad. The new season starts now. It doesn't matter who is ranked #1 or #8, you have to beat whoever is put in front of you to survive. Honestly , I wish we didn't have the 1 seed. We play better in the underdog role.lol

I try to stay out of the mud slinging, but last time I checked, this was a thread for for the SG vs. HV groups to trade opinions. Looks like they just want to talk about seedings, which I think we all know, is messed up.

Good luck to guys at GP. It a beautiful field up there on top of the mountain(unless its wet). I think you guys match up good with them. I think if you guys go up and play Raider football, you will be fine.Seems like they try to intimidate you in the early going. I did see an article in Gatlinburg paper about it. I think that passing game you flashed against us could be a key.