Who's the New Coach at Ravenwood

lbhiii

I hope coach Blade stays at Oak Ridge, I don't think they are going to move back to middle Tennessee. What ever happened to the Ravenwood coach they had in 2005 when they won the state?

Rector is an ast. coach at Western Kentucky.

FYI - Shuman did not want to resign. Warning to any coach wanting to get the Ravenwood job - you better beat Brentwood and Franklin, or you won't last long at RHS.

Rector is an ast. coach at Western Kentucky.

FYI - Shuman did not want to resign. Warning to any coach wanting to get the Ravenwood job - you better beat Brentwood and Franklin, or you won't last long at RHS.

Man you want is in your system @ Brentwood...............Dan Winfree!! OC at Brentwood and former HC

what are the chances that Tommy Rewis gets the job over there?

:mrgreen: Is he interested in being a Head Coach again? There are a lot of good assistant coaches in the county that could be good Head Coaches if giving the support needed to be successful; Eubanks at Centennial; Winfree at Brentwood; Rathbone at Page; Webb at BGA; etc. My only question is who is going to put their name in the running for the job? :thumb:

:thumb: Turned the Fairview program around, then left for a bigger school. :thumb:

Like i said good coach. Dont base his career on what happened at Heritage just got stuck in a bad situation. He knows how to turn programs around and win games! This is your man for the job. Well G.Q. would be too but we all know he isnt leaving maryville hahaha. Go with Rewis.