Who's the New Coach at Ravenwood

lbhiii

The difference this time around versus last time is the County AD Jack Daniels. Jack started the program and brought in Brian Rector. So if you are coach interested, it would help to know Jack…in more ways than one.

All I ask is for the next head coach to restore the tough as nails displine, honor, and courage back to the program. Playing patty cake on the sidelines, unsportsmanlike penalties, and lackadaisical attitude is not going to work here and will not be supported.

One more thing, the "Hawk Head" needs to go back on the helmet. Playing around with Alabama or Penn State look on the helmet is not who we are and breaks from our short history of tradition.

Someone asked in earlier post about Brian Rector, he was one of the few retained from the Western Kentucky house cleaning from last season. He moved up from graduate assistant to running back coach this season and coaching the #7 running back in the NCAA D1.

Edited by rappy

The difference this time around versus last time is the County AD Jack Daniels. Jack started the program and brought in Brian Rector. So if you are coach interested, it would help to know Jack…in more ways than one.

All I ask is for the next head coach to restore the tough as nails displine, honor, and courage back to the program. Playing patty cake on the sidelines, unsportsmanlike penalties, and lackadaisical attitude is not going to work here and will not be supported.

One more thing, the "Hawk Head" needs to go back on the helmet. Playing around with Alabama or Penn State look on the helmet is not who we are and breaks from our short history of tradition.

Someone asked in earlier post about Brian Rector, he was one of the few retained from the Western Kentucky house cleaning from last season. He moved up from graduate assistant to running back coach this season and coaching the #7 running back in the NCAA D1.

Patiently Waiting!!!! But still hungry!!!!! :popcorneater:

Hoganknows alot of guys aquainted with Jack Daniels :popcorneater:

Aydelott would be crazy to go to Ravenwood. Crazy parents, non athletic supporting administration, not enough talent to win at the level he is used to. If he wanted a Williamson Co job, the place for him is a little closer to Cool Springs.

From what I have heard, that school is turning around fast and has a new attitude and focus. Centennial has under achieved for most of its existence, even with the presence of talented athletes.Have you seen their track team? They have been blazing fast for years, but most wouldnt play football for the previous coaches. With the rezoning, Centennial will be growing and if they remain open zoned as it has been since last year, with the right coach, look out.

Aydelott could go in there and be winning big time within 2 years and be a hero. The raw talent is there. A little discipline and heavy lifting in the weightroom would take that place leaps and bounds. I think Centennial is the best coaching opening in the county. Ravenwood is the least desirable. A sense of entitlement from parents makes coaching a nighmare, shrinking enrollment, a principal that doesnt understand or push athletics all work against the program. Apologies to the RHS folks, its just my opinion.

Aydelott would be crazy to go to Ravenwood. Crazy parents, non athletic supporting administration, not enough talent to win at the level he is used to. If he wanted a Williamson Co job, the place for him is a little closer to Cool Springs.

From what I have heard, that school is turning around fast and has a new attitude and focus. Centennial has under achieved for most of its existence, even with the presence of talented athletes.Have you seen their track team? They have been blazing fast for years, but most wouldnt play football for the previous coaches. With the rezoning, Centennial will be growing and if they remain open zoned as it has been since last year, with the right coach, look out.

Aydelott could go in there and be winning big time within 2 years and be a hero. The raw talent is there. A little discipline and heavy lifting in the weightroom would take that place leaps and bounds. I think Centennial is the best coaching opening in the county. Ravenwood is the least desirable. A sense of entitlement from parents makes coaching a nighmare, shrinking enrollment, a principal that doesnt understand or push athletics all work against the program. Apologies to the RHS folks, its just my opinion.

Taco..you are very correct about Centennial...could be a sleeping giant.. you win as HC of the Cougars and you become King Of Cool in Cool Springs. :thumb: