Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

Man Pujo bring you a sweatshirt and you get my name wrong. Great game by both teams. 44 was a load for Hampton running the 2nd half. Great ames Bucs live to fight another day.

You had me scatching my head 55,Sorry. Was impressed with 55,He's gonna be special.Thanks for the shirt, and I hate like heck I missed Reaction.

You had me scatching my head 55,Sorry. Was impressed with 55,He's gonna be special.Thanks for the shirt, and I hate like heck I missed Reaction.

Pujo, I tried to tell you Hampton people that I had been reading in my Murphy Fair book about these Boyd boys and they were a pretty good team. You thought I was joking but I wasn't.

Barely missed ya pujo. By like 5 minutes. Always next time though. Bucs came out and took care of business. Hats off to Hampton for never giving up. In the 2nd half #44 got you guys going big time. Hard runner. Our defense played lights out. They were bringing the heat every play. Offense took a big step forward tonight. Backs ran the ball hard, and when we needed to pass, qb was pretty accurate and receivers made the catches. Not really going to get into the refs much. If you were there, you know they were crap. Time to get ready for Wartburg. :thumb:

Hampton did not play 4 qtrs of football! Period!! Too much hesitation on offense and defense was caught sleeping a few times...and there are some things I will never understand.

Atkins was a hoss as usual and Waters going out hurt.

BB was big and quick....taking NOTHING from them.

Gonna miss these seniors!!!

Barely missed ya pujo. By like 5 minutes. Always next time though. Bucs came out and took care of business. Hats off to Hampton for never giving up. In the 2nd half #44 got you guys going big time. Hard runner. Our defense played lights out. They were bringing the heat every play. Offense took a big step forward tonight. Backs ran the ball hard, and when we needed to pass, qb was pretty accurate and receivers made the catches. Not really going to get into the refs much. If you were there, you know they were crap. Time to get ready for Wartburg. :thumb:

Hope noone else gets those refs,they were bad. You fellers deserved the win. I hate I missed you, but just as sure as I'm alive,I'll be at plenty more football games. Can't find anything bad to say about You're bunch. Very disaplined and hardnosed. I also think you;re depth and size was a big factor. But anyway ,good luck to you fellers.

I am sorry that any Unaka kids showed their ignorance. However, most of the football team was at the funeral home with their coach whose day passed away.Those who showed themselves should have been arrested. I knew either team was capable of winning. Hold your head up dogs you had a great year. Good luck to the Bucs next week.

Why should they have been arrested if they were just yellin'. The kids are not at fault. I've seen firsthand how a lot of the adults of the creek act. I mean what can you expect with leadership like that. :lol:

Why should they have been arrested if they were just yellin'. The kids are not at fault. I've seen firsthand how a lot of the adults of the creek act. I mean what can you expect with leadership like that. :lol:

I guess all the citizens in Roan Mountain are members of the National Honor Socity.Yes,There is a group that don't know how to act just like there is everywhe including some on Coach T. :roflol::roflol:

WAY TO GO BUCS.GOOD THING YOU GUYS TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS EARLY AND OFTEN.IF YOU HAD NOT TAKEN CARE OF BUSINESS LIKE YOU DID,THE REFS WERE GOING TO TAKE THIS GAME FROM YOU.GO BUCS.SEE YOU NEXT WEEK IN WARTBURG.

I don't know where you was at ,but the ballgame I attended ,there was about 10 penalties against Hampton before the 1st whistle against you'll. All the penalties and the early fumble was a huge key to the outcome. You actually knocked our leading rusher out with a late hit and cheap . This type of penalty is not severe enough,would you trade 24 for a 15 yard penalty. You all deserved the win but to make like the refs kept us in it a false statement.

howsthatnow, I think the behavior speaks for itself. You don't see Cloudland kids and Hampton kids causing the same problems that Creeker kids do on a regular basis. Cloudland and Hampton don't have the same reputation as being a dirty team. You are grasping at straws. I am praying for more sunshine on that side of the county. :roflol:

On another note: Congratulations on a successful season to Coach Lunsford and the Bulldogs.

Unkoit abd Pujo it was very nice to meet the both of you. I did not hear the Unaka players yelling I guess I was to busy telling the Refs how blind they were. However I tolked to one of the Boyd players and he one of the Unaka players was yelling at him but then he must have felt bad because he hung around till the Boyd players left the locker room and apoligized to him.