Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

Don't worry 'bout bullreb. He's probly one of them Kenzie hosers. :roflol: Everbody likes to hate privates on here.

Welcome to the T. FCS needs more people on here.:thumb:

I appreciate it troll, hoping for a good game out there on Friday night. it should be a great night for some football

Since I like looking into the future I will say yes we are here for the long haul. There are just over 8,000 people that live on the mountain. We have about 1,000 kids between our two K-5 elementary schools. Several of those will go off to the privates as it’s their family heritage. But we will be able to keep enough talent to be formidable. The bonus is these kids will be playing together since they are old enough to walk.

Oh, almost forgot to mention when you throw in 15-20 top notch recruits we will be in great shape…. Had to put that on here for old Slim and the other whiners. :roflol:

Dad burnit,Old Pirate says ole smeagle is learning how to rattle cages... :roflol:

Dad burnit,Old Pirate says ole smeagle is learning how to rattle cages... :roflol:

All I am saying is Friendship better be shaking because Hogan throwing to A.J. Greens brother that they recruited from Atlanta last year has been an unstoppable combination this year..No wonder they are so good..they recruit talented guys :roflolk:

I still believe that Baylor North will win this game, but Friendship Christian-Lebanon will pose some problems for the eagles. Baylor North is very talented, but they havent played any good teams since week 4. That could hurt them. Unless I'm mistaken they have 9 mercy rule wins on the season. I am thinking about skipping the South Pittsburg game to come see this one.

All I am saying is Friendship better be shaking because Hogan throwing to A.J. Greens brother that they recruited from Atlanta last year has been an unstoppable combination this year..No wonder they are so good..they recruit talented guys :roflolk:

Quote out of the Times Free Press today.

“Eagles quarterback Hogan Whitmire leads the state in pass efficiency (based on NCAA ratings) with a mark of 252.9. He has thrown for 1,765 yards and 22 TDs with just one interception while playing past halftime in less than half of the Eagles’ games.â€

It sure is a good thing we were able to recruit some receivers for him. :lol:

...an ugly as ah mud fence... :rolleyes:

Here is a little advice for yah, you better leave you daughters at home or they will be falling in love with our Orks as their not your typical Orks. It’s a new subspecies that’s not only dominant but good looking too, thanks to the tireless efforts of Dr. Troll. :roflol:

I think ignorance would be sending your kid to a private school and not expect people to accuse the school of recruiting in any sport they excel in. The public/private debate has a very long history and any parent sending their kid to a private school should understand there will always be recruiting accusations. Heck we are a public school and have been accused since we opened 3 years ago.

Bottom line for FCS is you have a choice to play in the private school division where it doesn’t matter if you recruit. And the bonus is you won’t have a multiplier imposed on you.

I'm sure most and maybe all of the kids are at FCS because of the education. For some having a great football program is just a bonus.

...an now u have it sports fans.....2 privates are goin hed ta hed cum fri nyte :unsure:

Edited by Tushhog72

Why would we want to waste our precious scholarships on anything but the best. LOL We are giving out full rides here. If your a kid between 13 & 18 Your tuition to Signal Mountain is free. We will ask you to pay a small administration fee. But hey, if you can't, we may let that slide to. What other private school is offering free tuition to anyone. NOOOOOO Body.