Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

The 2007 South Pitt team was probably one of the best teams you have ever had and that is coming from a very winning tradition

I think Baylor North and Friendship Christian will be a pretty good game, but I have to correct you about your above statement. The 2007 South Pittsburg team was a good team, but was NO WHERE near some of the other teams that have been at that school. 1993, 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999 were ALL better than that 2007 team. The 2003 team that lost twice to Boyd Buchanan was also awfully good.

I think Baylor North and Friendship Christian will be a pretty good game, but I have to correct you about your above statement. The 2007 South Pittsburg team was a good team, but was NO WHERE near some of the other teams that have been at that school. 1993, 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999 were ALL better than that 2007 team. The 2003 team that lost twice to Boyd Buchanan was also awfully good.

The 2007 team would beat all of them.

Have you seen a doctor yet about those recurring nightmares Butchie?? :shock:

''''No-butchieks is still pullin them stangers out uv his arse :roflolk: ....it hard to shake tha poundin that comes off tha CREEKBANK....SEEMS TA LEEVE AH LASTIN IMPRESSION ON ALL WHO CARE TO VENTURE IN THERE :ph34r:...AH JACKET STING LEEVES AH POISON IN THA OLE BOD THAT BRINGS ON NITEMARES FOR YEARS TO COME..... :roflol:....AN OH-YEA...COMMODE-DOORS..GIT ER DUNNNNNN FRI...I WANNA SEE AH REMATCH

Edited by Tushhog72

''''No-butchieks is still pullin them stangers out uv his arse :roflolk: ....it hard to shake tha poundin that comes off tha CREEKBANK....SEEMS TA LEEVE AH LASTIN IMPRESSION ON ALL WHO CARE TO VENTURE IN THERE :ph34r:...AH JACKET STING LEEVES AH POISON IN THA OLE BOD THAT BRINGS ON NITEMARES FOR YEARS TO COME..... :roflol:....AN OH-YEA...COMMODE-DOORS..GIT ER DUNNNNNN FRI...I WANNA SEE AH REMATCH

:thumb:

There defense held us to just over 100 yards rushing (who knows when the last time we were held to that amount?). There defensive secondary as a whole is just as good as South Pitts. I'd be willing to bet they don't let receivers get behind the defense on third and pitching wedge. That being said...I think there defense will be up to the challenge.

My concerns for FCS...

Can the coaches have patience on offence? I don't think anyone wants to getting in a shooting contest with SM. Even though they've only been around a few years, playing on the mountain has to be in favor of the home team. Last but certainly not least...Will FCS lay an egg? I hope the latter isn't the case, but I've seen it happen too many times.

I do think FC can win? Absolutely. Will they win? That's another story. I just really have a feeling that its not going to be the massacre that everyone is predicting....but I've been wrong before.

Zone...I'm assuming you've seen film on FC. I'm guessing the Gordonsville game, and I'm wondering if that is what you are basing your opinion on, or have you seen more? I've come to expect comments like these from a lot of the Pirate Nation, but this is a little out of the norm for you. Not taking a shot, I always respect what you say on here. Just a little curious, that's all.

Edited by SEVEN

I know that Signal is making the necesary arrangements for my arrival on Friday afternoon. The carpal tunnel continues to improve this week. I should be at full strength to sign autographs on thr mountain this Friday. I believe tht young lads from these two clubs will provide us with a festive atmosphere. Thee clubs are both good clubs so I expect a good game. Goodluck to these clubs and Friday evening.

F.C. coach could be saying think back to 2007 when I made unprofessional and nasty comments about the S.P. players. I'm sure the opulent neighborhood up at Sissy Mountain will be more to his liking. I hope he enjoys it up there while he watches his team get lit up on the score board. :roflol:

I know that Signal is making the necesary arrangements for my arrival on Friday afternoon. The carpal tunnel continues to improve this week. I should be at full strength to sign autographs on thr mountain this Friday. I believe tht young lads from these two clubs will provide us with a festive atmosphere. Thee clubs are both good clubs so I expect a good game. Goodluck to these clubs and Friday evening.

Just don't make a right turn too soon and end up on Suck Creek Mountain instead of Sissy Mountain. Those folks out at Suck Creek may have a different kind of reception for you. :roflol:

Edited by rlh