Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

This matchup worries me. FootballDad posted yesterday about CAK's ability to play from behind. They have the experience and the offense to score quickly if they are down late in the game. Polk on the other hand hasn't had to play catchup this season and our offense really isn't suited to having to score quickly when the clock is running down. I believe both groups of young men will play their hearts out Friday night. This game in my opinion will come down to whether or not Polk can go punch for puch with CAK's offense. CAK will score alot of points, that is just the nature of the style of offense they play.

In an unrelated issue I was on CAK's school website and was very impressed with the school's requirments for enrollment and the school's mission. My hat's off to you fine people in Knoxville and I hope to get the chance to meet some of you Friday.

Go Polk!!!!!

Edited by polkalumni

This matchup worries me. FootballDad posted yesterday about CAK's ability to play from behind. They have the experience and the offense to score quickly if they are down late in the game. Polk on the other hand hasn't had to play catchup this season and our offense really isn't suited to having to score quickly when the clock is running down. I believe both groups of young men will play their hearts out Friday night. This game in my opinion will come down to whether or not Polk can go punch for puch with CAK's offense. CAK will score alot of points, that is just the nature of the style of offense they play.

In an unrelated issue I was on CAK's school website and was very impressed with the school's requirments for enrollment and the school's mission. My hat's off to you fine people in Knoxville and I hope to get the chance to meet some of you Friday.Go Polk!!!!!

I will be wearing a Virginia Tech hat, if you see me please introduce yourself.

This thread is out of hand imo bit anyways friday night is going to be a great game with two good teams going at it. I'm hoping Polk can pull it off. CAK fans a lot of us Polk fans aren't liek all these post and you will see a great crowd from us friday night. And I understand from the CAK fans that have posted on here that are true and respectful that means a lot to the Polk fans that are the same way with that being said all teh Alcoa fans that get on here and ru that mouth and put down everyone thae classless. I know they have won how many titles but whatever yeah they can be proud of that anybody should but to but down every school they play I mean come on man. One day they will get knocked off the perch and I can't wait to see it. But anyways CAK fans so I hear the food is good up there at trhe field I prob get there early and eat with yall. SOunds like it would be fun and I got to try some of that famous nanner pudding. I'm done posting on here till friday. Hope everyone has a safe trip to the field friday night. God Bless and go Polk

This thread is out of hand imo bit anyways friday night is going to be a great game with two good teams going at it. I'm hoping Polk can pull it off. CAK fans a lot of us Polk fans aren't liek all these post and you will see a great crowd from us friday night. And I understand from the CAK fans that have posted on here that are true and respectful that means a lot to the Polk fans that are the same way with that being said all teh Alcoa fans that get on here and ru that mouth and put down everyone thae classless. I know they have won how many titles but whatever yeah they can be proud of that anybody should but to but down every school they play I mean come on man. One day they will get knocked off the perch and I can't wait to see it. But anyways CAK fans so I hear the food is good up there at trhe field I prob get there early and eat with yall. SOunds like it would be fun and I got to try some of that famous nanner pudding. I'm done posting on here till friday. Hope everyone has a safe trip to the field friday night. God Bless and go Polk

Sometimes loved, often hated, but never ignored! :thumb: Go Tornadoes!!!! :popcorneater:

I wore my Hokie sweatshirt to the game last Friday and caught more grief than I have heard in a while. I guess because they won on Thursday! Ron Mexico (RIP) would have approved.

Last thing Ron told me was he thought the hokies could pull off an ACC BCS bid, verdict is still out.

Is it Friday yet?