Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

Game Prediction

Bearden will come to fight and I think the first half will be a battle, maybe 14-14. But the Indians depth and overall team speed will be to much for the Buldogs with the Indians pulling away in the second half. I thing the Indians will put up 400 yards in offense.

Look for Swafford and Steele to make big plays for the Tribe.

KINGSPORT DOBYNS-BENNETT 34

KNOX BEARDEN 21

Roll Tribe Roll

Will, we wont be there, be in K-ville taken on Knox West. But we are pulling for our brothers in the Big 8. So do us proud. We beat each other up pretty good on here during the year, but come play-off time, dont be mess'in with our Bro's from the Big 8. Good Luck to DB.

I have a lot of friends heading down to watch Boone tonight. We will be pulling for you all. Be safe on the trip down!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

But if you've got to root for one Bearden player tonight, #24 wish me some luck and we'll see y'all tonight. Go Dawgs!!

Can't wish you too much luck but I do wish you a safe trip and an injury free game. Now if you'll get in DY's way a few times and slow him down, I'll buy your post-game meal. :D

Looking forward to this evenings match-up. Excited to watch Devrin Young again. Also hope Dobyns-Bennett uses Devaun Swafford quite a bit tonight. Looking to see how he performs against Bearden. He's talented. Really looking forward to it. J Fred Johnson is a very nice facility. I look for a close game. I think Devrin will get his, but if Dobyns-Bennett holds the rest the Indians win. Great players do not beat great teams.

Looking forward to this evenings match-up. Excited to watch Devrin Young again. Also hope Dobyns-Bennett uses Devaun Swafford quite a bit tonight. Looking to see how he performs against Bearden. He's talented. Really looking forward to it. J Fred Johnson is a very nice facility. I look for a close game. I think Devrin will get his, but if Dobyns-Bennett holds the rest the Indians win. Great players do not beat great teams.

Unless we kick to him

Don't you just love this board. You got DB fans, probably some of the most loyal fans who post probably more than anyone else in the state lol. On the other hand you have Bearden fans, who Never, never, never post, for whatever reason. This is why the predictions are sooooo skewed. Last time I checked, Bearden has beaten DB once yes, but it was the last time they played there. Also bearden beat Jeff county 49-7, DB won 28-3. I just don't like hearing all this skewed posting by DB fans. I guess we will see tonight.

Don't you just love this board. You got DB fans, probably some of the most loyal fans who post probably more than anyone else in the state lol. On the other hand you have Bearden fans, who Never, never, never post, for whatever reason. This is why the predictions are sooooo skewed. Last time I checked, Bearden has beaten DB once yes, but it was the last time they played there. Also bearden beat Jeff county 49-7, DB won 28-3. I just don't like hearing all this skewed posting by DB fans. I guess we will see tonight.

In case you don't know, nothing being posted on CoachT will carry any weight on tonights game. Past wins or loses, past scores with other teams will not matter one bit. Its all going down tonight between two very good teams. Who ever wants the most will come out the winner.