Huntingdon at Lake Co.

shockernation

If Lake Co loses ,won't be any excuses from me as far as injuries.As far as I know Lake Co is as healthy as they have been all year.The center has been playing in a cast the past several weeks I believe and Coach B told me Bo Simmons,one of the lineman broke his hand or finger in the last game of the year against Greenfield and depending which way the break is..would depende if he played or not.If broke one way,probably will be able to put a cast on and if another way,may have to put a pin in and maybe wouldn't play.Other than that..believe Lake Co is pretty healthy.Plus Lake Co does get anothe rlineman back ,about 240 to 250 lbs that played a lot as a freshman at Lake Co..moved to Dyer Co with his family and they moved back about 3 weeks ago.Lake Co has held him out the past couple weeks until everything was cleared by the TSSAA.Heard he probably could have played 2 weeks ago but he is clear now.So if Bo is hurt,he could step in.Even if Simmons plays,another body to put on the field for some linemen to maybe sit out a play or two.!

Lake County Wins

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lake Co loses ,won't be any excuses from me as far as injuries.As far as I know Lake Co is as healthy as they have been all year.The center has been playing in a cast the past several weeks I believe and Coach B told me Bo Simmons,one of the lineman broke his hand or finger in the last game of the year against Greenfield and depending which way the break is..would depende if he played or not.If broke one way,probably will be able to put a cast on and if another way,may have to put a pin in and maybe wouldn't play.Other than that..believe Lake Co is pretty healthy.Plus Lake Co does get anothe rlineman back ,about 240 to 250 lbs that played a lot as a freshman at Lake Co..moved to Dyer Co with his family and they moved back about 3 weeks ago.Lake Co has held him out the past couple weeks until everything was cleared by the TSSAA.Heard he probably could have played 2 weeks ago but he is clear now.So if Bo is hurt,he could step in.Even if Simmons plays,another body to put on the field for some linemen to maybe sit out a play or two.!

Justin Kimble is ELIGIBLE!! 6'2" 250lb defensive lineman, should be a BIG help!! Also Biggy, did you see the article on Smiley Sam Hays in the UCMessenger today??? Find it biggy and get a hanky, what an article Hutchens wrote!! Wow, made me tear up!!

butchie , if huntingdon had been 50% it still would have been huntingdon. the good thing about playing sf was iwent to THE KEG ,one of my old college hangouts. the food was great,the facilities were upgraded,but imissed the liquor store next door.

hoofbeat, no doubt now that you went to UTM like I did, just separated by a bunch of years. I was known to hang out at The Keg......there was also the Brown Derby. Still no shortage of liquor stores over in Fulton though. :thumb::lol:

Have not been on here in a few days. Yes, the article on Hays is great. There are so many untold stories out there that no one has a clue. I respect the kid and admire what he has done. Sounds like he is on the right track and should have many to follow him. He is an example we all want our kids to grow up and be. He is also a really good Q B. One , really of the fastest I have seen all year and gets the job done. When you have a kid like Hays on your team , he can only make everyone else much better around him. He is a true leader and for what he has been throug, set great examples for other to sure follow. If he and a few more are on their A game come Friday night, the Stanges might should keep the bus running. Good luck to both.

Edited by ucdiditagain

Have not been on here in a few days. Yes, the article on Hays is great. There are so many untold stories out there that no one has a clue. I respect the kid and admire what he has done. Sounds like he is on the right track and should have many to follow him. He is an example we all want our kids to grow up and be. He is also a really good Q B. One , really of the fastest I have seen all year and gets the job done. When you have a kid like Hays on your team , he can only make everyone else much better around him. He is a true leader and for what he has been throug, set great examples for other to sure follow. If he and a few more are on their A game come Friday night, the Stanges might should keep the bus running. Good luck to both.

Agree with you, hope my kid grows up to be like smiley hays! all except going to UT!! Memphis is better, Smiley :roflol:

Also, Hutchens did a great job writing that article! brought this 32yr old to tears!! thanks again hutch :thumb: