Huntingdon at Lake Co.

shockernation

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be a big upset if Huntington wins? How bad will it be??? I think they will win !!!!! Lake Co. is counting their chicks before the eggs hatch! :popcorneater:

No it won't be a Big upset.I'm not sure it would even be an upset.I have the game as being pretty even.Could come down to turnovers.How bad will it be?Like a lot of ball games..never know..could be close,maybe even overtime.could be a blowout for Huntingdon..could be a blowout for Lake Co.Is Lake Co counting their chickens before they hatch?I haven't seen one poster putting Lake Co playing against Perry Co.There have been some say they think Lake Co will win..Duckman,Butchie,Devil Alumni,Zebra..etc..None of them are from Lake Co.I think Lake Co has a chance and can win.Perry Co is the only ones that think they are already in the State or already beating Bruceton.That's ususally how fans act when they aren't use to winning or seeing winning football.Finally have 1 great season at Perry Co and now they seem to have invented football.!

1.NO

2.Bad

3. You are right. They will

Hey Dawg, how bout printing this off??? Wow, cant believe the "POSERS" who get on here!! No, it wont be an upset, and how bad is it gonna be Barbie? Just let me know before 7 tomorrow, cause if its gonna be that bad i'll save my $8 and just post the score for me!!! Maybe a few stats for the "Nation"?? well.......

No it won't be a Big upset.I'm not sure it would even be an upset.I have the game as being pretty even.Could come down to turnovers.How bad will it be?Like a lot of ball games..never know..could be close,maybe even overtime.could be a blowout for Huntingdon..could be a blowout for Lake Co.Is Lake Co counting their chickens before they hatch?I haven't seen one poster putting Lake Co playing against Perry Co.There have been some say they think Lake Co will win..Duckman,Butchie,Devil Alumni,Zebra..etc..None of them are from Lake Co.I think Lake Co has a chance and can win.Perry Co is the only ones that think they are already in the State or already beating Bruceton.That's ususally how fans act when they aren't use to winning or seeing winning football.Finally have 1 great season at Perry Co and now they seem to have invented football.!

hmmm sounds alot like a certain team here in carroll county :roflolk:

Just got a call from over around Martin and it seems as if an assistant at Huntingdon has run his mouth a bit!! Works for an ortho clinic in the area, not sure of his name, but he was quoted as saying he exchanged tapes with Barger to be a nice guy, they didnt even want LC film??? Now listen, they are already studying Perry Co game film and doesnt even expect Lake Co to stay on the field!! This guy laughed at one of our kid's father when asked about the upcoming game against LC, saying its a cakewalk and a waste of gas money!!! And if thats not a slap in the mouth then what is??? This is a fact!! The "Nation" may heckle, but does not LIE!! This is not the same LC team you kicked around last year!! Better coaching and more discipline!! Anyone know that assistant coaches name from Huntingdon?? Please help the "Nation" find out!!

Just got a call from over around Martin and it seems as if an assistant at Huntingdon has run his mouth a bit!! Works for an ortho clinic in the area, not sure of his name, but he was quoted as saying he exchanged tapes with Barger to be a nice guy, they didnt even want LC film??? Now listen, they are already studying Perry Co game film and doesnt even expect Lake Co to stay on the field!! This guy laughed at one of our kid's father when asked about the upcoming game against LC, saying its a cakewalk and a waste of gas money!!! And if thats not a slap in the mouth then what is??? This is a fact!! The "Nation" may heckle, but does not LIE!! This is not the same LC team you kicked around last year!! Better coaching and more discipline!! Anyone know that assistant coaches name from Huntingdon?? Please help the "Nation" find out!!

I'm confused. Who are you talking about working for the orthodontist? I'm a complete supporter of the Mustangs and hope they do win this game. But I sincerely hope no one, be it coach or player, is overlooking Lake County. That's disrespectful, arrogant, and probably pretty stupid at this point in the playoffs. With their win/loss record, no Mustang coach has anything to brag about. Talk like that will find you saving plenty of gas as you sit home the next Friday night eating cake. I have no doubt Lake Co. is ready to go and will give the Mustangs all they can handle but as I said I'm all blue and gold with no disrespect to LC.

1, The insult is that you would suggest that we would hire an ortho asst. as a football coach. We don't do paraprofessionals.

2. We hear your coach has already swapped with perry co.

3. Whats a poser.

1, The insult is that you would suggest that we would hire an ortho asst. as a football coach. We don't do paraprofessionals.

2. We hear your coach has already swapped with perry co.

3. Whats a poser.

Just a rumor perhaps, but a friend in weakly co put his life on it??? Who is Perry Co??? 1 week at a time!!! Posers are well.....posers!! perhaps this ortho is just a big fan or liar, either way, all our lil tiny falcons know, and we remember last year!!! and south fulton beat us and yal killed south fulton.....right.....im gonna make a call and get this str8, im confused myself....and no im on the phone now and this guy is either mixed up or right, either way im not arguing with him(way to big for me and im 6'4" 250)......safe driving guys and gals :thumb:

Well MrBigstuff, I was in agreement with you until you started bashing PC for no reason. You attack the boys because of an anonymous poster when our boys have done nothing to you, so do you find that bashing them makes you a big man or just a little boy with a big mouth. If you don't agree with a post then attack the post, not the boys or the program.

Just for your information, we were taught that the first game of gridiron (American) football was played in 1869 between McGill University of Montreal and Harvard University in Linden, Tennessee.