Cascade @ Trousdale Co.

magictrix22

I was at the Dresden vs Forrest game this last friday. Seen where Cascade was beat 45 to 21 by Forrest. Looks like Cascade is in over their heads. Trousdale by as many as they want. Trousdale 52 Cascade 6

I wouldn't read a whole lot into that comparison. Cascade has grown up alot since that game and Forrest, apparently has gotten progressively worse. You may be right on the score prediction(I doubt it ), but don't be fooled by the results of the Forrest game.

What were the stats against Gordonsville and FC? But who cares. I give you some better material for your boards. We are going to come up and smack you guys in the mouth right out of the gates. :thumb:

4life - have you ever heard of the creekbank? I didn't think so. You're going to "smack TC in the mouth"? Best to know what you are talking about before you let your mouth get you in trouble.

TC vs Macon County, results = A win for Trousdale Co. but Macon County had a record of 5&6 and got beat by David Liscomb in first round.

Macon is 3A....

TC vs Graves Co. = A win for Trousdale, could not find nothing about this team.

Graves is 6A

TC vs Jackson Co. = A Win for Trousdale, If these results are the same we should do just fine. We should have drilled Jacskon Co.

"Should have"....didn't...doesn't count.

TC vs Gordonsville = Trousdale won this game but this game could have gone either way. This is one of the only teams TC has played that is still in the playoffs.

TC vs Clay county = TC won, this is another 4&6 team that was on TC easy schedule that is not in the playoffs.

TC vs FC = TC won only 10 to 6 and this is the other team that TC has played that is still in the playoffs.

TC vs Picket Co. = TC won but this team was 0 & 10.

TC vs Monterey = Another 4&6 team that did not make the playoffs.

TC vs Watertown = Another 4&6 team that did not make the playoffs.

TC vs red Boiling Springs = A 2&8 Team.

The win percetage of teams TC has played this year is 452 with two of the teams having 17 of the 42 games.

Bottom line is TC may have a very strong history and be 10&0 but they have not seen the teams that Cascade has played. We will be ready.

This must be your first year @ football. Every tear TC has played teams from the West you prize so

highly, TC has jack slapped them...exception being McKenzie last year. Still won tho. You play these

teams there, get feeling cocky, then get whipped. Not the same brand of football here as there. You can

compare this & that 'til hades freezes over,....apples & oranges. We play who T$$AA puts in our Region,

play up otherwise, or whoever we can find willing to play. Playing a weak schedule has never affected

the Jackets come playoff time, as evident by the results & trophy case.

Use all the records, math, comparisons, woulda, coulda, shoulda, you want, when the ref blows that

kickoff whistle, you're toast.

One question has TC ever been put out in their 1st game of the playoffs?

Never went out in the 1st. rd. that can recall.

:popcorneater::popcorneater:

I believe they are done now correct. So who cares. I can hear the chant already. "OVERRATED,OVERRATED"

Macon came close to beating a 4A David Lipscomb team that is always Top 10.

Let me put it this way. Cascade was tied with JC at 27 at the half.

When TC played them it was 42-0 at the half. I believe.

Edited by croz6110

What were the stats against Gordonsville and FC? But who cares. I give you some better material for your boards. We are going to come up and smack you guys in the mouth right out of the gates. :thumb:

Since you mentioned it. As far as smacking Tc in the mouth, you won't get a cherry there. Come on up to the creekbank Friday and I'll buy you a Mexican Chili Dog to cram in that mouth. :thumb:

TC @ Gordonsville 42 rushes - 328 yards

TC @ FCS 41 rushes - 113 yards