AC vs. Powell

oppressed238

Little purple bobbie bucks has again inserted his small-minded self where it doesn't belong. Imagine that. Funny how he still hasn't a clue after almost a year. You ever been IQ tested, little purple bobbie bucks? If so, no doubt it was a big FAIL just like your miserable life :thumb: And we all see you still got your cheatin' refs over in Columbia -- you won a playoff game :thumb:

I don't want to start any trouble or anything,MM, BUT........I'd LOVE to see some of our soccer moms and/or fans KICK BBB's butt! (get it ? KICK...SOCCER....I just felt I needed to clarify that statement for BBB!) hahahahahaha

I Don't care who you are right there, THAT RIGHT THERE'S FUNNY! :roflol:

Edited by oppressed238

Either way the ball rolls next Friday I really hope everyone can look past the results and root for whichever team wins as they continue deeper into the playoffs... I for one will be an AC fan if they beat Powell. So lets keep this week classy and good luck to both teams!

PS: My view of the game will come on Thursday!

SAW, I agree. If Powell beats us and ends up playing Columbia, I for one want you to ring them up for about 65. Little bobbie bucks showed his idiocy on numerous occasions on CoachT last year so we've got a little bit of a history with his small-brained self.

I don't want to start any trouble or anything,MM, BUT........I'd LOVE to see some of our soccer moms and/or fans KICK BBB's butt! (get it ? KICK...SOCCER....I just felt I needed to clarify that statement for BBB!) hahahahahaha

I Don't care who you are right there, THAT RIGHT THERE'S FUNNY! :roflol:

Excellent point oppressed!

I say if Anderson County is anything like they were last year, Powell sends them and their soccer mom fans back home Friday night. I saw them play in Columbia last year and they weren't very impressive. They got by on bad calls, otherwise it would have been a blow out.

Soccer Moms??? I'm not sure Anderson Co even has soccer. You might want to worry about your own upcoming playoff game. You will get a dose from Catholic on Friday. They don't play cupcakes like you do in middle tn.

Anyways, this should be a good one. I feel Powell will win this game if they can keep AC under 20 points. If you give them too much of a taste of the end zone it could be over for the Panthers. Powell 26 AC 13

Soccer Moms??? I'm not sure Anderson Co even has soccer. You might want to worry about your own upcoming playoff game. You will get a dose from Catholic on Friday. They don't play cupcakes like you do in middle tn.

Anyways, this should be a good one. I feel Powell will win this game if they can keep AC under 20 points. If you give them too much of a taste of the end zone it could be over for the Panthers. Powell 26 AC 13

Hamburglar, FYI, yes we do have soccer moms at AC. And darn good ones I might add. My money is on them anytime!

Am not a Catholic fan by any means, but WOULD LOVE to see them BAKE some cupcakes come Friday night. GO EAST TN TEAMS!!! GO MAVS!!!

Hamburglar, FYI, yes we do have soccer moms at AC. And darn good ones I might add. My money is on them anytime!

Am not a Catholic fan by any means, but WOULD LOVE to see them BAKE some cupcakes come Friday night. GO EAST TN TEAMS!!! GO MAVS!!!

Hamburglar and oppressed, ET football is coming to town and little bobbie bucks and his purple lions need to be very afraid, even if it is Catholic!

It'll be interesting to see the injury situation for Powell this week. Obviously, I don't expect Mobley to play at all in the playoffs. DE Austin Benson didn't play against Mo East, but I was told that his shoulder is doing very well, and he will likely start Friday night. I haven't heard anything about NT Tony Foster and his injury. Other than that, I'm not aware of any other injuries carrying into this week.

Is the Mobley kid going to play?

I talked to a few people "in the know" at the game on Friday night, and there wasn't a single one of them who thought Mobley would be suited up for the remainder of the playoffs. I'm sure HTV has some info, but he's been pretty tight-lipped about it, which I completely understand.

Ultimately, it is still a coach/administrative decision, but I just don't see how/why he actually gets a second chance this season. A lot of fans were talking about it at Friday night's game, and almost everyone I talked to believes he needs to sit out the rest of the year, pay his due, and get mentally ready for another chance to prove himself next season.

• Upvote 1

I talked to a few people "in the know" at the game on Friday night, and there wasn't a single one of them who thought Mobley would be suited up for the remainder of the playoffs. I'm sure HTV has some info, but he's been pretty tight-lipped about it, which I completely understand.

Ultimately, it is still a coach/administrative decision, but I just don't see how/why he actually gets a second chance this season. A lot of fans were talking about it at Friday night's game, and almost everyone I talked to believes he needs to sit out the rest of the year, pay his due, and get mentally ready for another chance to prove himself next season.

This one should be fun I just hope AC protects TW and let him get in a groove. Powell hit him early last game and the offense never got rolling. Cant wait I just hope AC can make a game out of it. :popcorneater:

I would tend to believe AC will show better due to Morristown West's effort in this past game. AC got just about all they wanted and I felt that AC maybe wasn't totally focused on them (only the coaches and players know that for sure). The look that Mo West gave them on defence seemed similar to what they got from Powell earlier in the year. However, Mo West couldn't control AC the same way. I think having a difficult game as this past week should help due to the last time AC played Powell, they had softer opponents (than Mo West) leading up the game. I believe AC has to look at this week as if it were their championship game for they will need to play their best effort of the year to win. No predictions on this one.

Go Mavs!