Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my son and friends to take a look at this game last night. They left hungry for a win.

Let's go Humboldt.

I don't think you are the only bunch that is hungry for a win the cards have got to eliminate mistakes. And if they do and the defense plays like it did last night it will be a very good ballgame. After seeing film on humboldt I think they are beatable. Gonna be a battle this week. Good game to see

I don't think you are the only bunch that is hungry for a win the cards have got to eliminate mistakes. And if they do and the defense plays like it did last night it will be a very good ballgame. After seeing film on humboldt I think they are beatable. Gonna be a battle this week. Good game to see

Just can't wait to see another good football game.

I took my son and friends to take a look at this game last night. They left hungry for a win.

Let's go Humboldt.

Anybody is beatable on any given Friday night! When you think you aren't then you are in trouble! I'm sure both teams will be ready and fired up Friday night! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99