Copper Basin @ Sunbright

crack1719

please sunbright has no offense all they have is a qb that is mediocre but he wont stay in that pocket because ole 66 for the cougar defense will be nailin every single play

From the sound of your posts, and your rookie status, you are in for a rude awakening. Don't get me wrong, I hope CB wins, but there alot of teams I would consider "tougher" than Basin. I have seen them play!!

please sunbright has no offense all they have is a qb that is mediocre but he wont stay in that pocket because ole 66 for the cougar defense will be nailin every single play

You better hope he stays in the pocket,if he does have to run the ball

hes pretty dang good at it.Especially being 6'3 220 pounds. Im just sayin! :twisted:

I will take Sunbright-Morgan over Copper Basin-Ducktown in this matchup. I think the homefield advantage will come into effect and carry Sunbright-Morgan to the slim victory.

this will def be a very good game and this will be a test for CB's secondary i cant till i see this matchup good luck copugars the ole mountain hobbit will be pullin for ya in the stands :roflolk: