Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

Guest Termite

Listen I have told yall quit talking, everytime yall say something negative about PC thats going to be a point added in yalls loss. In the final seconds of the game and were winning we wont take a knee, I will ask the coach to throw the bomb :popcorneater:. Right now yall happy as can be, good yall beat east lit(nobodys). I dont think yall remember that BS holding call on that INT returned for a touchdown last year by #28 or PC starting QB breaking his leg just B4 the 2nd half....Dont get scared now....you knee deep....dont get covered :ph34r:

It's just Sunday, but let's go ahead and reflect a little....

#1 DD-clean out the lockers-mold #2 DD-Running from us #3 DD-PC best thang since suger #4 DD- band plays after ever score 7 or 8 times #5 DD-kicking doors down and bringing supper #6 Flung-with his crap #7DD-Speed-SC wouldn't make the playoffs #8 FB80-will be over at the half #9 FB80-warm in the gym #10 points will be added.

Kinda looks like to me that a couple or 3 PC people have been running off at the mouth ....just a little ,They ain't very good at it, but they are trying. :lol:

Ya know what, I'll go ahead and give you that interception return for a TD, I'll go ahead and give you a 2 point conversion too.....guess what........you STILL loose. :roflolk:

SC outscored east lit. 29-14 after East. Lit 13-0. We hadn't seen that much speed in a long time and it took a little time to get in gear. PC didn't expect a punch in the mouth last year but got one and never answered back.

A couple questions:

1) If everyone always shows up to play, why are east lit. "nobodys" ?

2) We beat East Lit., so why wouldn't we make the playoffs in the nasty ten cents?

You get everybody's best shot come playoff time, East Lit. had proved to be a dangerous team, we took there best shot and got back up. This game will be a good one, but the diarrhea of the mouth epidemic goin on at pc ain't helpin 'em none.

Edited by owlgolf09

Guest Termite

Do you mean to call yourself "Feng Shui" or is it really Fenghuang? If it's the latter, are you Richard Huang's kin?

I read that Fenghuang roughly translates into..... bottlecap. :roflol:

Well, well, well. I can see the thought process here with that kind of response. But lets just make sure that Antwan and Smith County has there checklist ready:

1.Players with bottlecaps taped up on their hand pads: CHECK (a few kids still have some scars from those from LAST YEARS game)

2. Water the field a few times: Check

3. Call our kids convicts as we go down into "the hole": CHECK

Let me be very clear hear. Smith County has earned their place in the second round. Pearl-Cohn has earnerd their place in the second round. I expect both teams to play hard and may the best teeam win. With that being said Antwan and company...DO YOUR WORST! 7pm this upcoming Friday night the Firbirds will be there and will play hard! Ask howdoitknow about that. So we will get on down to the main attraction...There WILL be a little less talk and A LOT MORE ACTION!

Second, if you have not figured it out yet... DIRTYDIME calls himself that because of the District (Pearl-Cohn, Maplewood, David Lipscomb, Whites Creek, CPA, Stratford, and East Lit). In District 10 there are THREE teams with mutiple state titles (PEARL-COHN, DAVID LIPSCOMB, and CPA),FOUR teams who have been to the state semifinal, or title game Since 2006 (PEARL-COHN,DAVID LIPSCOMB, MAPLEWOOD, AND WHITES CREEK). EVERYBODY IN THE DIRTYDIME COMES TO PLAY EVERY WEEK!

It's like Dutch Meyer said "We'll fight'em till heck freezes over, then we'll fight'em on the ice!". That is what we do at PEARL-COHN! The challenge is made and WE ANSWER THE CALL! We simply don't care who you are and we don't quit! We simply get reloaded, reborn, and WIN! That's what FIREBIRDS DO!. Just ask our first round opponent after halftime! So bring your trains, fireworks, cowbells, the whole county it won't matter. WE WILL PLAY ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE! We want 3000 people in the stands...5000 if you can find'em! We have something to prove!

De Fumo In Flammam!

-FengHuang

You mean that this all you noticed: we had nails in our shoes instead of cleats, razors on top of our helmets, concealed acid bottles to spray at various amd sundry times, backer' juice to spit in eyes, steel rods taped to forearms and many more. Man GIVE US CREDIT for all we do. :cry:

This is BY FAR & AWAY the funniest thread I have read on CoachT all season long. If the players have as much emotion as these posts do then it will definitely be a spirited battle on Friday night.

Now Howdy, CC is like SC - just a bunch of good ole country boys - don't take kindly to someone from the city trying to intimidate you (like hung-chow). We'll stand our ground as we did Friday night.