Gallatin 2011

GREENWAVE84EG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I hear that there is a guy from Blackman that sells a DVD that teaches something like how to schedule your way to a state playoff. May be you guys should check him out.

Are you sure that dvd isn't entitled "How to physically dominate your opponent so bad that when the season is over, your tailback has 3000 yards - despite the fact that you play in the 8th most difficult district in the nation"????

Would love to see Gallatin and White House play in the regular season instead of just scrimmages and jamborees. It would make for a great game and atmosphere.

Just the way the district schedule fell, Beech never left Sumner Co. this year. (Smyrna, Clarksville NW and at White House) Other than Clarksville NW and NE playoff game we had great gates every game. Not a knock on WH, but with the new playoff format I'm not sure they would want to play Beech and Gallatin in the same year.

Gallatin is still working on a tenth game, but it appears the other nine games have been set. The district games were re-drawn and the week 8 games were all moved to week 0, I guess due to fall break schedules. Here is the schedule thus far:

0 Wilson Central Away

1 Springfield H or A

2 Lebanon Away

3 TBA H or A

4 Station Camp Home

5 Brentwood Home

6 Mt Juliet Away

7 Hendersonville Home

8 OPEN

9 Portland Away

10 Beech Home

Looks like there are several possibilities for week 3, but Trousdale County, Smith County and Pope John are not among them. It very well could be a Murfreesboro school.