Giles County Coach

Clay

Arshad, my man, where you been all season? :roflol:

Sad news for Giles County, but we will be alright. I hope that Coach Beddingfield stays, but that might be to much to ask for. If he does, I see him getting the HC job. If not we need to start looking now for a quality coach.

Looking forward to the Giles-Lincoln game next season :thumb:

Arshad, my man, where you been all season? :roflol:

Sad news for Giles County, but we will be alright. I hope that Coach Beddingfield stays, but that might be to much to ask for. If he does, I see him getting the HC job. If not we need to start looking now for a quality coach.

Looking forward to the Giles-Lincoln game next season :thumb:

My account was never shut down so you know..but I have a life outside of chattin with bo wallace haters on coacht jerk dude.

I guess OC didn't buy into your logic?

I guess you are wrong. He well knows LC is the harder hill to climb. But, it didn't factor into his decision. I doubt any coach has ever accepted a tougher position like OC did at Giles. 12 losses & a gold ball in 5 years from formally everybody's preferred homecoming opponent. He is what it takes to rebuild a program. :ph34r:

I see a tough first year for OC at Lincoln Co. but he will return them to the power house they once were.

As for Giles, if Oc is replaced by a good coach then we won't miss a beat. We have the talent to keep on winning.

You seriously are a internet tough guy :roflol: you wouldn't say half of the stuff you say to me in person I live in pulaski btw too bad I will never figure out who you are :thumb: