Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

Devils roll big in this one. The only way it will not be a blow out is if Gibbs can move the ball a little and run the clock with the running style offense they have. G'ville is really good on the DL and the 2 backs in G'ville is a good combination anywhere in the state. G'ville just has to keep doing what they have done all year and let #3 and #11 run the ball and make plays. Good luck Devils!!

greenvile will beat gibbs bad as they want. greenville has size , speed ,and well coached. the state should state should be theirs to win. i was impressed with devils tackling and hard hitting on my falcons. gibbs cant pass and their run game will be done by the first qt. #50 is a stud on defense for grnville .

Build what? You've never won a state championship... Would have had one if Giles co hadn't pulled your secondary's pants down last year and spanked you

Yeah and what did that do for the Bobcats this year? At least we'll still have something to build on... Looks like Gile's fans are expecting a coaching change. No Mr. Football... No OC.... Hmmm sad

Edited by barb

i have watched your devils play and i will be the first to tell u that you would get flat out destroyed by alcoa cak polk county marryville loudon red bank maplewood signal mountain dobbyns bennet howard in chattannoga south pittsburg the list could go on and on so how about you shutup and play some of the big boys before you run your mouth like your the dang colts or something lol greenville fans sorrry but your not that good

I have one more thing to say to this before I put it to rest. If you have seen Greeneville play this year, how can you say they're not that good. They have dismantled everone they have played so far and the youngsters have finished every game. Yeah, that's no good at all.

DevilMan03, on 13 November 2010 - 10:58 AM, said:

he was in cocke county b4 he was in nc. he is livin w/uncle cause he had bad family troubles. this is a better place fo him

Plus everyone knows that Carmichael was recruited by Coach Duncan for basketball. The football thing was a bonus for the Devils. And I hear he is also quite the baseball player.

Actually, the Johnson City Press had a feature on Willie Carmichael early in the football season. Maybe they were wrong, but they said he now lives in Greeneville with a cousin...last name was Moore I think I remember. Was that incorrect?