46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• EHS
    • GP

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify I said Greenville was the best in upper ETN and probably D-B second. At no point did I say who they beat.didnt beat or was going to beat. You F5seekshelter ask the question. But as from all your post all you do is put other teams down and pat your own back which unless your from Alcoa everyone is sick and tired of it. You dont play Greenville or D-B so you have no comparison maybe you win and maybe you dont we will never know bottom line. Now listen closely this is from a Cyclone fan"Alcoa is the best team in all Tennessee classifications" now for the love of pete go post in your thread. No one cares how good you are. If we win Friday, I dont dread playing Alcoa near as much as listening to your childish comments all week.So if we do win I will not be on here next to give you the satisfaction of a reply! By the way good luck Friday night.

Thanks! But no luck needed! :thumb: Hope to see you next Friday (i'll be the one in maroon holding the banner which reads- "WE RUN THIS SHIP!" LOL)! FYI, none of my posts have been childish. They have been direct questions and answers to your posts. You gonna compare stats, do your homework, then, think about your responses before you post. Then, maybe, just maybe, my responses won't seem so childish. As you put it, right???? :thumb:

Almost forgot. Fixed :thumb:

Edited by F5seekshelter