Sullivan South offseason thread

2000southreb81

3-7 The end of SS High :roflol:

Don't get your panties in a wad guys, it's only February and it's all in good fun. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys don't get me wrong about this, i'm just having a good time with you. I wish your program success because you have some fine young men and Haney will be a good coach for you if you give him time. I've got friends with sons on your team and i wish them the best of luck. But, i'm an Indian and i have to get my jabs in when i can. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys don't get me wrong about this, i'm just having a good time with you. I wish your program success because you have some fine young men and Haney will be a good coach for you if you give him time. I've got friends with sons on your team and i wish them the best of luck. But, i'm an Indian and i have to get my jabs in when i can. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever wonder why South fans have little respect for DB fans??

Wow a little on the edge...calm down R.H....You know Kingsport don't need any help recruiting...By the way all I said was that they said that all football would be at DB. Don't get so nervous you know yourself that DB don't need anyone kids from South to beat South every year........... :roflol: :roflol:

Before you go all "redneck" on "R.H." you better check back with your "high level" sources.

ps Bet you got you one of these newfangled grills for your tailgating:

Redneck-grill.jpg

You never will get it,............get it?

Whacko, you are the biggest idiot, stupid, obnoxious jackwagon that has ever "graced" the pages of any message board. You just keep making an xss of yourself and you are too stupid to shutup and get back to the parts counter. I'd like to know what you have on the General Manager there that he can't fire your sorry-lazy jackwagon butt. I say this knowing that it's just going to feed your stupid-idiot backward ego and spur you on into days of stupid ranting. I wish you would convert over to the Blue side, so we could take you up on the hill on a snipe hunt. Maybe you'd never find your way back. Hey, Stupid idiot, do you know what a snipe hunt is?? No, it's not an inventory search for some rare ford truck part.

Get back to work, Idiot.

Whacko, you are the biggest idiot, stupid, obnoxious jackwagon that has ever "graced" the pages of any message board. You just keep making an xss of yourself and you are too stupid to shutup and get back to the parts counter. I'd like to know what you have on the General Manager there that he can't fire your sorry-lazy jackwagon butt. I say this knowing that it's just going to feed your stupid-idiot backward ego and spur you on into days of stupid ranting. I wish you would convert over to the Blue side, so we could take you up on the hill on a snipe hunt. Maybe you'd never find your way back. Hey, Stupid idiot, do you know what a snipe hunt is?? No, it's not an inventory search for some rare ford truck part.

Get back to work, Idiot.

This is what they mean when they say "He went off the deep end" :)

.....and by the way, that dress makes your azz look big.

Get back to work, Idiot.

Man, Woman or what ever you are, you need to get checked out. I can't see how somebody could get this worked up over a message board. Everybody knows what wacojaco does on here by now and you fall for it everytime. He play you like a fool. I hope you dont keep a gun in the house because you could be a danger to yourself.