Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

I am throwing all my support behind the Falcons on this one. I saw the Huntingodon, perry co. scrimmage in the summer and after seeing lake stand up to the Huntingdon run game and still come out on top, I don't see perry beating them. Huntingdon give lake co a physical tail kicking but speed truly kills. Against Perry co. they will not have to worry about a run game which seems to be their weakness. Perry Co will be throwing the football against a team that has more speed in the secondary than anyone they've seen all year. I think last night may have been the best two teams the west bracket has to offer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude chillax a little. All I've seen is everyone goin back and fourth about who will win. Is it not ok to think your team will win. PC has had a good year and so has Lake Co. I have been hearing all year about Lake Co. from Coach Rice. I really looked forward to the outcome of this game. Tucker is the real deal and they have some good WR and their runnin game is ok too. Although, like I said, I have heard a lot of good things about Lake Co. Good luck PC. :thumb:

Hey tell Ricky to hush!! He knows he never has even seen an athlete at LC...lol(Swift 5yr NFL career), he coached here with no talent! Oh how we would love to meet WC, for the memories!! Last time we played him was 94 at Wayne Co....good night for the falcons

I am throwing all my support behind the Falcons on this one. I saw the Huntingodon, perry co. scrimmage in the summer and after seeing lake stand up to the Huntingdon run game and still come out on top, I don't see perry beating them. Huntingdon give lake co a physical tail kicking but speed truly kills. Against Perry co. they will not have to worry about a run game which seems to be their weakness. Perry Co will be throwing the football against a team that has more speed in the secondary than anyone they've seen all year. I think last night may have been the best two teams the west bracket has to offer.

Great Post Barber!!! We hope you are right!!! It was a war! We got whooped up front but Hays kills

Hey tell Ricky to hush!! He knows he never has even seen an athlete at LC...lol(Swift 5yr NFL career), he coached here with no talent! Oh how we would love to meet WC, for the memories!! Last time we played him was 94 at Wayne Co....good night for the falcons

:roflol: LOL...I was thinkin today. Three Coach Rice teams in the third round.

I thought it was funny too, CB, but then I have been accused of being cocky before.

BTW, I voted for "all of the above".

Well that was the right answer. LOL The old poll was hard to get it right this new poll is to easy(i mean seriously how could you get the wrong answer now)?

:roflol:

Now I kinda know what Custer felt like when he was surrounded by hostile enemy!

Bigster you should start your own column as much as you post on here. I was looking to see if you needed any help..... I dont think you do. Sounds like you wanna em all to yourself. Give these PC people a break man . You can tell they are just excited and you can tell they have never here before. I didnt like the WE ARE THE GOD OF FOOTBALL comment AT ALL being followed by the coach as savior. It was no doubt a joke but in very poor taste. There were several posts that display a lack of sucessful football over there. Either way Friday is coming and LC will be ready for whatever PC has to offer. The guy who keeps grading your posts must be some kind of teachers pet or something. Type it anyway you want man . He stll knows what you are saying. He just has to count off points for grammer. He is the guy the teacher left in class to take names while she took a smoke break. :roflol::roflol::thumb:

Well that was the right answer. LOL The old poll was hard to get it right this new poll is to easy(i mean seriously how could you get the wrong answer now)?

Fix your poll back like it was, who cares!!! our poor lil tiny falcons sure havnt been given a chance all year! Why stop now, i was gonna vote all of the above, since we are forfeiting! enjoy the bye week, again!! I'l do some praying for that one guy this morning, "God" and "Savior"??? its football holmes not life!!

Fix your poll back like it was, who cares!!! our poor lil tiny falcons sure havnt been given a chance all year! Why stop now, i was gonna vote all of the above, since we are forfeiting! enjoy the bye week, again!! I'l do some praying for that one guy this morning, "God" and "Savior"??? its football holmes not life!!

Dont forfeit we need to practice up some practice. I hope you guys come play AKA quit making these guys want to forfeit. Play nice sorry please dont forfiet dont be a quitter. Quitters never win.

:roflol:

Bigster you should start your own column as much as you post on here. I was looking to see if you needed any help..... I dont think you do. Sounds like you wanna em all to yourself. Give these PC people a break man . You can tell they are just excited and you can tell they have never here before. I didnt like the WE ARE THE GOD OF FOOTBALL comment AT ALL being followed by the coach as savior. It was no doubt a joke but in very poor taste. There were several posts that display a lack of sucessful football over there. Either way Friday is coming and LC will be ready for whatever PC has to offer. The guy who keeps grading your posts must be some kind of teachers pet or something. Type it anyway you want man . He stll knows what you are saying. He just has to count off points for grammer. He is the guy the teacher left in class to take names while she took a smoke break. :roflol::roflol::thumb:

Yea..I'm going to tame it a little myself..I didn't know Huntingdon and Perry co had scrimmaged.So..looks like somebody that has actually seen Perry Co and Lake Co against their same team think Lake Co has a chance.Hope it doesn't rain much.From what I heard we are going to be in red clay anyway on the visitors side.I bought some hip boots already just from listening to all the Perry Co mess but looks like I'll really need them.

Dang.Spend some money and invest in a field for football.not part of the baseball field.How is the basketball gym?Is it a playable safe place?Because you will be having royalty coming in when the girls and T.T. Flowers get there.

Edited by mrbigster

Yea..I'm going to tame it a little myself..I didn't know Huntingdon and Perry co had scrimmaged.So..looks like somebody that has actually seen Perry Co and Lake Co against their same team think Lake Co has a chance.Hope it doesn't rain much.From what I heard we are going to be in red clay anyway on the visitors side.I bought some hip boots already just from listening to all the Perry Co mess but looks like I'll really need them.

Dang.Spend some money and invest in a field for football.not part of the baseball field.How is the basketball gym?Is it a playable safe place?Because you will be having royalty coming in when the girls and T.T. Flowers get there.

Brand new gym ,and dont bump into all those trophy cases gettin in