Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

OK I started the schedule argument, it was fun. LOL Coach T has the strength of schedule with 1a and 2a together. LC was 80th toughest and PC was 55th toughest I guess both had some cream puffs. Let's move on to new ground. You guys are just gonna love our field. Just took cattle of it today. Gonna spread cow pies tomorrow after the rain quits and sprinklers get cut off.

Gotta slow those Lake City boys down some how, right? Lake Citys is just too fast! <_< I Hope we can keep up with them! Truth of the matter is, this isnt ground and pound West TN football.. This is a bunch of rednecks, thats gonna hit you in the mouth and help you back up off your butt.. Just watch #5 all night! haha

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! The regular season is irrelevant at this point! Beat the team in front of you, and you move on to the next round, lose and go home! Doesn't matter who anyone beat or played in the regular season anymore!

Thats all that matters at this point of season..

PC in a Wild One !!

HELLO????????? ALL THIS SMACK TALK AND NOT MUCH TO PROVE FROM LAKE COUNTY ....i want to know who r the game changers on lc team...... cause pc has.......tucker mr.football finalist, mercer incredible player , rhodes tall&fast reciever, grimes sneaky reciver, d.watkins power runner and hitter, brown , leegan , and peevyhouse are powerhouses on d line belasic is a great blocker if he gets mad...and plenty of speed and hands in db's and other receivers ..... i want to know if anyone has some info on lake co.

HELLO????????? ALL THIS SMACK TALK AND NOT MUCH TO PROVE FROM LAKE COUNTY ....i want to know who r the game changers on lc team...... cause pc has.......tucker mr.football finalist, mercer incredible player , rhodes tall&fast reciever, grimes sneaky reciver, d.watkins power runner and hitter, brown , leegan , and peevyhouse are powerhouses on d line belasic is a great blocker if he gets mad...and plenty of speed and hands in db's and other receivers ..... i want to know if anyone has some info on lake co.

Don't yell... It's too early

Lake Co doesn't have any.Way too small..too slow.Going to be ugly.Thinking about not even going after reading about this great Perry City team