signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Ok...well our defense only gave up 6 to the team that just put 43 on your defense.

This is going to be an offensive shoot out. Mark my words. I predicted last week FCS would make a game of it and nobody wanted to believe me then. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

We are no South Pitt, we are no FCS, and by all means...we are no Sequoyah! We don't pass the eye test. We don't look good on film, but we aren't going to change what we do... and that's line up and come right at you. You haven't seen a running game like what you are going to see Friday night, just like with us and your passing game. Like I said...shootout! It's going to be fun this week! :thumb:

This sums Trousdale up for you people from Signal that is going to get your first taste at the Creekbank...They play physical, smashmouth, old school football the way it was intended to be played...Don't expect any favorable calls either :thumb:

Yes but now you will be playing the best defense in 2A, also why has no one answered the question about sacks? Its hard to complete passes when your lying on your back staring up at a big ole country boy who just flattened you like hoe cake. :shock: Where others fail Champions excel!!!! You may have been able to stop FC and Sequoyah's ground and pound but this at FC or Sequoyah's This will be a great game but the clock strikes 12 on the Fairy Tail season for SM. Go Jackets!!!!!

Well not to rain on your parade because you seem to be having a lot of fun. But I’m not sure what you used to derive that you have the best D in 2A. I did a quick check and in 10 regular season games FCS gave up 78 points and TC gave up 132. So I looked at common opponents and FCS gave up 68 and TC gave up 104. Not saying you don’t have a great D, I’m saying FCS has one that might equal yours.

As for sacks I guess it’s so many we can’t count.

Your defense hasn't held a good team under 40. What makes you think you can do that to us?

This will be the best offense that both teams have seen all year...bottom line!

Seven are you saying FCS is the only good team we have played this year? Because they are the only ones that scored 40+ on us. You trying to rattle a few SP cages?

Is Trousdale as good as they have been? Probably not. Do they have a Seay, a T.C. Payne, a Dustin Dillehay, a Dewayne Harper, Reggie Harper, Michael Scruggs? No, no dominant player on this team (and many could be added). I'm sure Signal Mountain is gonna look like the favorite when they step off the bus. Just like Eddie Moore and South Pitt in 98, just like FRA and Jason Tomicheck in 90.

Trousdale has the advantage for one simple reason. A small boy's dream. From the time these players were old enough to walk, they have known there place. On those sidelines, on that field. Playing in front of adoring fans, parents, classmates and friends. They have known this day would come, not wished and hoped, known. They don't hope or wish for success Friday night. It is expected. They know they are going to win.

Are you asking for my opinion?

Seven my opinion is this will be more like your Gordonsville game this year. Don’t think it will resemble your FCS game at all.

But if your guys that think we’re all hype and have only played cupcakes all year are right it might be like your Pickett County game. :roflolk:

Seven are you saying FCS is the only good team we have played this year? Because they are the only ones that scored 40+ on us. You trying to rattle a few SP cages?

Now Smeags... I've done addressed this and corrected myself. :blush:

I'm just glad you all are finally responding to me.

Seven my opinion is this will be more like your Gordonsville game this year. Don’t think it will resemble your FCS game at all.

But if your guys that think we’re all hype and have only played cupcakes all year are right it might be like your Pickett County game. :roflolk:

Totally agree!

Don't let some of these fans fool you. If they don't know what we are up against, rest assured our team and coaches do. Just like you guys with tdodls, we're going to have people from other programs in the area coming on here and backing us.

There are two people on here that don't want it to turn out like Pickett Co. If it turns out like that game, that means we've knock your entire roster down to ten. Snoball and the Troll would have to be called in on a night off! :angry:

SM put up 40 on SP and 56 on FCS two of the best defenses in 1A/2A. 12pts, gimme a break! Listening to all these TC fans(especially TCStinger), an old Jethro Tull song comes to mind, "Living in the Past". Ask Sequoyah how many SM scored when they tried to keep the ball away(waiting til the ref was counting down every snap). Oh yeah, 49. If TC tries to ground and pound they will not keep up! FCS realized after the first half they couldn't stay on the ground and they at least have a passing game. Does TC? So I say SM passing game vs. TC passing game, it doesn't look good for TC. And BTW SM running game is plenty POWERFUL, ask SP! No disrespect PowerP. I believe you concurred after the SM-SP game........Rattle, Rattle!

Not living in the past. Just speaking of tradition. I wouldn't trust any poster that likes songs by a fruity flute playing fairy group. :roflolk: You're just another TC hater that doesn't come around until your team is done for the year. Crawl back in your hole or delete your account. :roflol:

I googled tdodls. I was in :shock:

Is Trousdale as good as they have been? Probably not. Do they have a Seay, a T.C. Payne, a Dustin Dillehay, a Dewayne Harper, Reggie Harper, Michael Scruggs? No, no dominant player on this team (and many could be added). I'm sure Signal Mountain is gonna look like the favorite when they step off the bus. Just like Eddie Moore and South Pitt in 98, just like FRA and Jason Tomicheck in 90.

Trousdale has the advantage for one simple reason. A small boy's dream. From the time these players were old enough to walk, they have known there place. On those sidelines, on that field. Playing in front of adoring fans, parents, classmates and friends. They have known this day would come, not wished and hoped, known. They don't hope or wish for success Friday night. It is expected. They know they are going to win.

Wake up. It's a new day and the dream is about to be interupted.