signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

excuse, excuse, yall really are worse than FCS. heck but they did have the lead wit 40sec to play

Signal mountain is a 2a team. Enrollment is no different then Trousdale County. When enrollment goes up next year, then we will be a 4a team. Stop making yourselves feel better and except the fact that TC is not unbeatable. Might I add Signal Mountain is in its second year of existence and has one loss. How many years of play off experience does TC have over Signal. So just except the loss as a loss and say your congrats to SM they were the better team tonight. It happens.

Guest Termite

The creekbank is ready for action nobody comes in our house thinking they goin push us around better have ur A game if not you will get embarrassed friday night .OUR TEAM IS READY!

Kingjacket, I have trouble remembering...let me see if I remember how this goes.........

TC got what they deserved...lmao........... :roflol:

Signal mountain is a 2a team. Enrollment is no different then Trousdale County. When enrollment goes up next year, then we will be a 4a team. Stop making yourselves feel better and except the fact that TC is not unbeatable. Might I add Signal Mountain is in its second year of existence and has one loss. How many years of play off experience does TC have over Signal. So just except the loss as a loss and say your congrats to SM they were the better team tonight. It happens.

when you get as many championships as we do buddy then come talk to us till then shut up!

Edited by creekbanknavy

when you get as many championships as we do buddy then come talk to us till then shut up!

I know it hurts for an 8 time state champion TC COUNTY THE "GOD" of 2a football to lose to a 2nd year team. might i add we beat class 1a dominators, SOUTH PITT, who could easily beat anyone in 2a. just take the loss bud. we don't play by the past at signal, we play game to game, win or lose, and tc lost.

might i add that i can do plenty of talking with your folk because you lost to us.

And why are you still talking about your 8 state championships with a team that has been around for 2 years has 1 loss and has beaten the 2 powerhouses of 2a and 1a. You Tc ppl need some respect and love and need to get what ever you got shoved up ur arse out

I know it hurts for an 8 time state champion TC COUNTY THE "GOD" of 2a football to lose to a 2nd year team. might i add we beat class 1a dominators, SOUTH PITT, who could easily beat anyone in 2a. just take the loss bud. we don't play by the past at signal, we play game to game, win or lose, and tc lost.

wow! you can count huh! but hey im not making any excuses about tonights game its just to bad that we can not play you guys again next year due to the fact that yall are gonna be in 4a next year but hey keep me updated on the loses next year cause i could use a good laugh!

Let's break this down where I don't get misunderstood.

Interesting, my friend. If you loved the game so much and understand what it is to be an athlete then every athlete has a right to celebrate after victory.

You just backed my statement up. Every ATHLETE has a right to celebrate after a victory.

I have seen millions of teams do this in my lifetime of watching sports. it comes with athletics and disrespect is not intended.

Difference of opinions here friend. One team always loses and hence that team is hurting. These people have a right to not have their faces rubbed in it by fans.

you would celebrate if you won on someone elses field.

If I were playing, yes I would celebrate. If I were a fan I'd get to where the players came off the field and congratulate them and if I really felt the need wait till they came out of the locker room to do so as well.

at least sm players and fans earn enough respect from other schools who play at signal mountain that these other teams come to the creek bank and cheer us on. And might i add they sat on tc side of the stadium.

I got a feeling all those teams might not have been cheering for you.

What that means my friend is that sm knows how to act in the situation and tc doesnt. true stmt.

I agree some in Hartsville actions were disturbing but if 3/4 of your fans had not entered onto that field would it have happened? We'll never know. One thing for sure if they hadn't then everone would know what the mascot had in mind for sure.

All that being said I wish Signal Mountain the Best of luck the rest of the Playoffs and even more when you make the jump to 4A! :thumb:

wow! you can count huh! but hey im not making any excuses about tonights game its just to bad that we can not play you guys again next year due to the fact that yall are gonna be in 4a next year but hey keep me updated on the loses next year cause i could use a good laugh!

I know its toooo bad we can't start a streak at the Creek Bank for beating ya at home. darn!