Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Camden has been ready for each and every team they have played. Milan is a team that is also ready to play each time they step on the field. This time being ready may not be enough. Milan is coming to Camden not the other way around. Camden has more than one speedster as others have already seen and can throw effectively when the need arises. Haven't seen Milan play but 11-1 is no easy feat to accomplish. Neither is 12-0. We are all looking for a great game and for both teams to give maxiumn effort and pray for no injuries. Home field advantage, speed to match anyone and better than most, a defense to match, Camden 24 Milan 14. Tanner gets a field goal this one.

haha that's cute and everything but it's sad that you had to use the freddie thing and couldnt come up with your own!! Milan's not as bad this year as people say or thought they were going to be so get ready!!

Just having a good time on here fellas.Man what a game this is gonna be.With Bruceton,Huntingdon and Henry Co out of the playoffs,this is going to be the biggest crowd ever at Wright field.

CLOWNS........

50313_92458973095_1309001_n.jpg

Will the winner of the semis this year just break down and buy West Tennessee state championship rings this year?

Pretty good.

I don't think the West TN challenger this year is just gonna hand it over to you guys...although I honestly don't think anyone can beat Alcoa this year but themselves. The run won't last forever, so enjoy the ride. I noticed that you guys lose a lot of starters after this year on both sides of the ball...maybe 15-16? Milan lost all 11 on offense after last year, but have still done well. I know and love their young sophomore QB (his dad was my son's travel ball coach)...awesome kid and talent. Defense has been pretty solid. Keep in mind, Milan can only get kids from the Milan school district...no kids paying tuition. Families have to have their primary residence in Milan to play there, no exceptions (they had to forfeit a few games a few years back because of a kid from Jackson playing at Milan, they had a secondary residence in Milan). So, Alcoa is going to always have that advantage over many of the schools out there (yes, Maryville is the same way...but tuition at Maryville is $2200/yr vs. $500/yr for Alcoa).

Also, like it or not, Alcoa has a couple of Milan connections... The QB's mom graduated from Milan (his dad and grandparents also lived there for a while) and the coach's son is named after the legendary Milan coach, John Tucker. So, I'd say there's some mutual respect there from the Alcoa side as well.

It's all good. Got to love HS football in TN!!

Lie.

In fact....

Good information. However, the reality in Milan is that this is just not happening. I'm sure there may be one or two kids out there that I don't know about, but they are the exception. Maybe you can get us some statistics on out of district kids for both Alcoa and Milan. Someone posted the stats a while back for the out-of-disctrict kids for Alcoa...what was it - 30-40% of the starters?