Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Nobody needs to argue with Milan fAns. I am originally from there and they are the most obnoxious group of fans I have ever seen. They could have a 2-10 record but somehow they are still the greatest thing since sliced bread.

That is a watered down play off system in your imagination. Since there are only 10 games in the regular season that means we would have gone 1-9 and still got in. Even crazier, we would have made it to the 2nd round. lol

Seriously though, every team has obnoxious fans. Even Camden and Westview. Also, sometimes it is not the fans of say Milan that are obnoxious, but the fans of teams that lose can't take it. Just sayin'

Milan is very beatable. However they do a good job of taking advantage of mistakes by their opponents. Being away from Johnnie Hale means they will not benefit from the support of the stripe shirts. Camden wins, but it will be closer because of Camden's lack of a passing game.

Glad I don't have thin skin. Some people might get their feelings hurt when you say their team is "very beatable". Just like some people get their feelings hurt when it is said that the better team won. Just sayin'

Milan is very beatable. However they do a good job of taking advantage of mistakes by their opponents. Being away from Johnnie Hale means they will not benefit from the support of the stripe shirts. Camden wins, but it will be closer because of Camden's lack of a passing game.

Gerry - I thought you where at the Milan/Fairview game. The stripes missed one motion call on us and spent the rest of the night trying to make it up.

We know going in it will be rough on the road but hopefully we can get a fair shake.

Gerry - I thought you where at the Milan/Fairview game. The stripes missed one motion call on us and spent the rest of the night trying to make it up.

We know going in it will be rough on the road but hopefully we can get a fair shake.

Be careful now. He gets offended very easily if you imply that Milan was the better team.

Naw, Gerry know his football pretty good and he knows Milan was the better team. Heck, he even likes me a little since I agreed with him that we were in a little trouble in the 3rd Quarter last week.

Hey, I said the same thing. I stated that we were not nervous except for early in the 3rd when they cut it to 4 and I still got killed. I have read that post multiple times and have determined that either he is thin skinned or was just way too upset after a loss.