Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

A quick pass inside will open up the guards for a 3 ball. Hope they can get another shot at Cloudland. It make for a good rivalry for the county folks. Would be nice to host a sub state game. For either team for that matter.

I agree....last game against Cloudland, we just didn't move the ball at ALL!

Can Cloudland host a sub-state game?

King? Pujo? B&G? Dont know if the rule has been modified or not.....

I heard we had some fireworks at Lil Milligan last night when Hampton/Cloudland Pee Wees played...heard it was a dandy! :)

I agree....last game against Cloudland, we just didn't move the ball at ALL!

Can Cloudland host a sub-state game?

King? Pujo? B&G? Dont know if the rule has been modified or not.....

I heard we had some fireworks at Lil Milligan last night when Hampton/Cloudland Pee Wees played...heard it was a dandy! :)

uknoit, the Lander defense had alot to do with Hamptons limited movement. I really don't think Hampton played half-heartedly. They were on a court with an opponent who matches their skill and intensity. While Cloudland is not as seasoned, they have too good of a team for Hampton to blow out. Its just not gonna happen. As for sub-state, I don't really know for sure but I think we can host it. The thing is we gotta win tonight. :D

uknoit, the Lander defense had alot to do with Hamptons limited movement. I really don't think Hampton played half-heartedly. They were on a court with an opponent who matches their skill and intensity. While Cloudland is not as seasoned, they have too good of a team for Hampton to blow out. Its just not gonna happen. As for sub-state, I don't really know for sure but I think we can host it. The thing is we gotta win tonight. :D

King, not taking a thing away from their defense....but Hampton worked through it the their last two meetings.....Jones, Hughes and Ward would take one dribble and pick up in the back court...NEVER have I seen that before! Thats what I call 'Half-Hearted'.

I wouldnt expect, nor have I ever thought, they would bow-out Cloudland...just too much pride for that to happen to either team.

We gotta do the same tonight! :thumb:

King, not taking a thing away from their defense....but Hampton worked through it the their last two meetings.....Jones, Hughes and Ward would take one dribble and pick up in the back court...NEVER have I seen that before! Thats what I call 'Half-Hearted'.

I wouldnt expect, nor have I ever thought, they would bow-out Cloudland...just too much pride for that to happen to either team.

We gotta do the same tonight! :thumb:

Good luck to you guys 2nite. Be pullin for yuh :thumb: See you there.

The answer is yes, that cloudland can host a sub state game. The probation ended last year, if they where still on probation they wouldnt have got to play at home last saturday night. I hope to see the two teams meet again. Would be a great round 4. But both have to win tonight to do so. Which I would love to see both make it to state. But only time will tell. So good luck to both teams.

I don't think Hampton played half-hearted at all in the District. They had a bad game no doubt, but the effort was there. They played their butts off. They just couldn't get their shots to fall like normal and couldn't get a stop at the end when they needed it.

There is a difference in saying they had a bad game and saying they didn't try.

I don't think Hampton played half-hearted at all in the District. They had a bad game no doubt, but the effort was there. They played their butts off. They just couldn't get their shots to fall like normal and couldn't get a stop at the end when they needed it.

There is a difference in saying they had a bad game and saying they didn't try.

Yea, I get ya...wasn't saying they didnt try....but they didnt play the 1st three qtrs with the intensity they showed in the 4th...IMO

NEVER am I down on the DOGS...Just hope they realize that NOW is not the time to let up...AT ALL

Ill be around!

Hey, Bluengold, if Corey Russell's dad is there tonight, have him get with me please

If he's there, I'll make sure of it. Our game tonight just got a little more interesting, Hyden has the flu, Hope it doesn't make a run through our team. Feel bad for him, a senior gonna have to miss a region turney game.

If he's there, I'll make sure of it. Our game tonight just got a little more interesting, Hyden has the flu, Hope it doesn't make a run through our team. Feel bad for him, a senior gonna have to miss a region turney game.

It went through our bunch already...its one nasty flu! Should hit him hard and the rest of em by Saturday! :roflolk:

Kidding aside, I dont want any kid to miss a post season game their senior year....Hope hes better soon!

Edited by uknoit2