Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

At Daniel Boone High School....Unaka playes N.G. Friday....Hampton plays winner Sat...last I heard, Hampton Girls play at 4:00 and boys at 5:30 Saturday...other times were still TBD

Our girls play N. Green @ 7:00 and boys play U.H. @ 8:30. I'm sure it will be later though, games always run late in tournaments. Anybody know how I can find the pairings for districts 2 & 3 turneys? Can't find it on here and T$$AA's site is crap. Just wondering.

Edited by Bluengoldblood

Yep! I saw that....reckon UH will give ya any trouble?

I may have to borrow a 'BUC' jacket! :roflolk::roflolk:

JK....JK

After the lackluster effort against Unicoi the other night anything is possible. If we come to play, shouldn't be a problem but you never know.You'd look good in bluengold! I would wear maroon and white but I just can't bring myself to put those colors on! <_< I don't think you guys will have much of a problem though. Beat em' by 30 on their own floor, hate to see what happens on a "neutral" floor. Not lookin past U.H. by any meens but how good is Cosby? You heard anything about them?

Edited by Bluengoldblood

After the lackluster effort against Unicoi the other night anything is possible. If we come to play, shouldn't be a problem but you never know.You'd look good in bluengold! I would wear maroon and white but I just can't bring myself to put those colors on! <_< I don't think you guys will have much of a problem though. Beat em' by 30 on their own floor, hate to see what happens on a "neutral" floor. Not lookin past U.H. by any meens but how good is Cosby? You heard anything about them?

I hear Cosby is playing tough right now! They have been a team a lil under the radar.....better be ready when you face them.

Unaka has to get by N.G.....shouldnt be a problem, but you never know.

Our bunch is down with this ole flu a bit right now, hoping they're ready Sat.

Bluengold???!!!! When we become "Carter South" or "The BullLanders", Im going to push hard to keep those UNC colors! :mrgreen:

I hear Cosby is playing tough right now! They have been a team a lil under the radar.....better be ready when you face them.

Unaka has to get by N.G.....shouldnt be a problem, but you never know.

Our bunch is down with this ole flu a bit right now, hoping they're ready Sat.

Bluengold???!!!! When we become "Carter South" or "The BullLanders", Im going to push hard to keep those UNC colors! :mrgreen:

Always liked the Carolina blue Uni's in football that the dogs used to wear. Don't know why Lunce won't go back to them. The only time we wear the ole school gold is homecoming for some reason. Unaka is a better team than their record showed this year. Don't understand how they placed last in this conf. Thats what I've been hearing about Cosby too. Just wondering if they play up-tempo style like both of us with full court pressure or pick up at half court in man or zone. Haven't heard much out of that region(especially from Cosby folks,they usually always got somethin 2 say :roflolk: )

Always liked the Carolina blue Uni's in football that the dogs used to wear. Don't know why Lunce won't go back to them. The only time we wear the ole school gold is homecoming for some reason. Unaka is a better team than their record showed this year. Don't understand how they placed last in this conf. Thats what I've been hearing about Cosby too. Just wondering if they play up-tempo style like both of us with full court pressure or pick up at half court in man or zone. Haven't heard much out of that region(especially from Cosby folks,they usually always got somethin 2 say :roflolk: )

A couple of "good-ole-boys" from Cosby posted with us during football season, but havent heard much since then....but the rest of that bunch is, well, whewwwww!

What a place to go play ball! Bet I heard "POUND PUPPIES, POUND PUPPIES" screamed 100,000 times...FROM ADULTS! :roflolk:

Guess they think us Carter Co boys are a lil timid huh? Heck, I just started hollering it with em! :lol:

By the way, I understand they push the ball well, but dont have the def pressure we utilize...'bout to find out!