Big 8 Offseason Thread - 2010 Edition

formerblazer

You missed my edit while you were running from the facts.I'll pay for the big 8 game of your choice if you can "man"up.Run but the facts will get you every time.Why would I want to argue with girls on a vollyball thread when I got you to beat up on

You know something batgirl, you have to be as dumb as a box of rocks. To even think you are winning the argument is just to funny. I actually feel sorry for you. I don't have a problem with the fact that you don't know.....Its that you don't know that you don't know, thats the kicker. I actually think that you can't even remember what this debate was about.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for me too,I waited all day for that weak little response.Your still wrong about everything.

So I guess im in your head pretty good. I've never had anybody wait all day for one of my responses. If you'll come by the house tonight I'll throw some meat scraps out for you. Just keep refering back to my post #109. It will set you free.

I'll say I'm as dumb as a box of rocks,but I guess that's better them someone as dumb as a box of rocks outsmarting you.I'll edit the rest an go back to football now.I look forward to spring practice and would like to hear what all of the big 8 teams have for the 2011 year.

Edited by BatmanDB

I'll say I'm as dumb as a box of rocks,but I guess that's better them someone as dumb as a box of rocks outsmarting you.I'll edit the rest an go back to football now.I look forward to spring practice and would like to hear what all of the big 8 teams have for the 2011 year.

I won't keep you waiting all day today. Your halfway there, now you admit your dumb as a box of rocks. Just keep refering to post #109. You'll get it by the time spring practice rolls around.

I won't keep you waiting all day today. Your halfway there, now you admit your dumb as a box of rocks. Just keep refering to post #109. You'll get it by the time spring practice rolls around.

:roflolk: .I will be ready for some football any way by the time spring practice get's here.I hope the big boys are ready and really hope we can get a couple of the players I've heard about.You know how that works.

Maybe it's the new year but there is finally something me and wack agree on. Tennessee got jobbed and everybody knows it. I was at the MCB and even the Carolina fans were saying we got hosed. As usual batgirl :roflol: is being overly sensitive but I did enjoy watching a couple of db fans go at it. I haven't had that much fun on these boards since we smacked South around a couple months back.

Maybe it's the new year but there is finally something me and wack agree on. Tennessee got jobbed and everybody knows it. I was at the MCB and even the Carolina fans were saying we got hosed. As usual batgirl :roflol: is being overly sensitive but I did enjoy watching a couple of db fans go at it. I haven't had that much fun on these boards since we smacked South around a couple months back.

Well,I'm glad you had a good time on the bench.I've went to bat many times over the years for the Vols and have had more then one fight with other sec fans defending the orange at football games.At the same time,I've left games like the Army game several years ago and said we stunk it up.When the ball coach came in with Duke and beat Tennessee,I said that we just suck this year.They will get better and beating teams like NC had this year will not be a problem.You have to be disciplined and that will come or there will be a another change.Win or lose,I don't care to watch any player at any level act like many do in sports . It's great to show some life but there is no need to go the extra mile like you see many of the pros doing.

The Lost State of Frankland and how it was originally and when they became territories. Tennessee became a state in 1796.

1. Washington (Originally a North Carolina County)

2. Sullivan (Originally a North Carolina County)

3. Greene (Included Cocke County) (Originally a North Carolina County)

4. Spencer (Became Hawkins County)

5. Wayne (Became Carter and Johnson County)

6. Caswell (Included Jefferson and Hamblen County)

7. Sevier

8. Blount

1. Washington - 1777

2. Sullivan - 1779

3. Greene - 1783

4. Hawkins (Spencer County) - 1786

5. Jefferson - 1792

6. Sevier - 1794

7. Blount - 1795

8. Carter - 1796

9. Cocke - 1797

10. Johnson - 1836

11. Hamblen - 1870

12. Unicoi - 1875

This is practically NET with a couple of exceptions.

The Lost State of Frankland and how it was originally and when they became territories. Tennessee became a state in 1796.

7. Sevier

8. Blount

1. Washington - 1777

2. Sullivan - 1779

3. Greene - 1783

5. Jefferson - 1792

6. Sevier - 1794

7. Blount - 1795

8. Carter - 1796

9. Cocke - 1797

10. Johnson - 1836

11. Hamblen - 1870

12. Unicoi - 1875

That's pretty close Comp.Greene was a part of Washington county and Cocke was a part of Jefferson county.The capital was Greeneville as we all know.

Edited by BatmanDB

7. Sevier

8. Blount

1. Washington - 1777

2. Sullivan - 1779

3. Greene - 1783

5. Jefferson - 1792

6. Sevier - 1794

7. Blount - 1795

8. Carter - 1796

9. Cocke - 1797

10. Johnson - 1836

11. Hamblen - 1870

12. Unicoi - 1875

Jonesborough is TN's oldest town! Woot!

I can't bring in any other facts...I don't know enough :(