4A State Chamionship Prediction

RockHudson

I don't think Greeneville is looking past anyone. That is why they are 12-0. Their goal is to take it one game at a time to get back to where they were last year and accomplish what they didn't get done there last year.

I don't think so either...but that's one of the purposes of my post ...to always keep that goal right in front of their eyes...and be a reminder of how to get there...instead of so many posts that already have them there!

Go GreeneDevils!!

Yep and I think it would be a mistake for Maplewood to look past DL.

trust me maplewood is not looking past dl.. they know what they need to do to move on... this might be the best game yet for the panthers in the post season... the red bank game was sloppy for the panthers ...and i look them to come out hard and more focused than ever.... panthers roll!!

Yea liberty was going to slaughter wh too.

My piont exactly Childishly White House cant move on from there win over liberty, which doesnt matter anymore at this piont, hearts get broken the last 5 games of the year in High School Football and I'm sorry to say but WHite House cant stand to teams like Greenville or Trezvant. Honestly I don't fell Lexington can either for that matter.

Edited by rfbatboy