Marshall Co. @ Bolivar, Marshall Co. @ Liberty Tech

onlythefacts

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty wil win by 10+.......Bolivar will win as well. Marshall County will do well in Middle TN. I dont see them winning much outside of Middle TN.

Thats what what everyone said last year at the state tourney. Marshall had Boliver beat and self destructed late, only to lose in OT. Should be good games to watch! You can not count out a Coach Tigert coached team with Kedron Johnson on it.

Edited by bigAsports

Thats what what everyone said last at the state tourney. Marshall had Boliver beat and self destructed late, only to lose in OT. Should be good games to watch! You can not count out a Coach Tigert coached team with Kedron Johnson on it.

Kedron Johnson had Bolivar beat. When Kedron Johnson fouled out, Marshall Co. self-destructed. As I stated on another thread, IFFFF Kedron can get some more help this year, Marshall Co. will win the state championship. If not, Knox Carter will win it in my opinion.

Thats what what everyone said last year at the state tourney. Marshall had Boliver beat and self destructed late, only to lose in OT. Should be good games to watch! You can not count out a Coach Tigert coached team with Kedron Johnson on it.

So what you are trying to say is that Bolivar didn't really beat Marshall co., they just got lucky. Well we will take the luck and the gold ball. Bolivar has beaten MC two years in a row so I don't think MC is there top must win game. Now Ridgeway on the other hand blew Bolivar out last year and I KNOW THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT GAME. Anyway good luck to all, come out and support your teams or just come and watch some good ball. B)

So what you are trying to say is that Bolivar didn't really beat Marshall co., they just got lucky. Well we will take the luck and the gold ball. Bolivar has beaten MC two years in a row so I don't think MC is there top must win game. Now Ridgeway on the other hand blew Bolivar out last year and I KNOW THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT GAME. Anyway good luck to all, come out and support your teams or just come and watch some good ball. B)

Here let me post this again:

Thats what everyone said last year at the state tourney. Marshall had Boliver beat and self destructed late, only to lose in OT. Should be good games to watch! You can not count out a Coach Tigert coached team with Kedron Johnson on it.

Now where in this post did I say Boliver did not beat Marshall and got lucky? Thats right I didn't. Lets not put words in my mouth. Boliver did what they needed to do and won the game. Marshall did have control from the starting tip-off only to lose late in the game in a close one. I have not disrespected either team. Both are great teams! Just not to sure about Marshall only winning games in Middle Tn comment. Guess we will find out come Tourney time.

72-70 Liberty in ot... Kendall Anthony had about 40...Kedren Johnson had about 45-50....Liberty should have won this game by 10+...... Prediction:MC will not win a state title....Johnson has to do to much, did he play quarterback for MC as well...lol! MC coach will resign at the end of season, he will ride Johnson until the end. Liberty I expect to see playing for the gold ball. Good game MC.

First exhibition game of the year and Liberty is gonna be playing for a gold ball, we'll see. Kedren has to do too much? Sounds like Kendall had to do just as much. Anyway, good game, gotta get ready for Bolivar tomorrow. Guess MC will lose by 10+ tomorrow to huh Nebuntyn? Such a MC hater, LOL!!!!!!!