district 5AAA

sportsphan

I think that McMinn will win the district regular season and Hardaway will be the MVP. Then I think that Cleveland will be second and Bradley third. Cumberland and Rhea will not place at all. In tournament Bradley will upset everybody like always and Holly Rogers will eb tourney MVP because Bradley will not have a standout. That is why I think they will win the tournament is because they will play as a team and Cleveland will not. McMinn always chokes at tourney time but I think they probably have the best players overall. Bradley probably has the weakest team but somehow will end up being good again.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by sportsphan:

I think that McMinn will win the district regular season and Hardaway will be the MVP. Then I think that Cleveland will be second and Bradley third. Cumberland and Rhea will not place at all. In tournament Bradley will upset everybody like always and Holly Rogers will eb tourney MVP because Bradley will not have a standout. That is why I think they will win the tournament is because they will play as a team and Cleveland will not. McMinn always chokes at tourney time but I think they probably have the best players overall. Bradley probably has the weakest team but somehow will end up being good again.

I am so tired of hearing this about Bradley not having anything....McMinn and Cleveland need to put up...or...as the old saying goes....shut up

McMinn...Regular Season Champs...Latham and Hardaway nice combo

Cleveland over Bradley...District Tourney Champs....Bad taste of finals loss last year carries Cleveland over in rematch....2nd Place just wont do this year!!!!

McMinn and Brainerd goes to sub-state after series of upsets in Sectionals

Where are the District and Sectional tourneys being held this year...??

Posted by peacemaker:

There are alot of "Ms Cleos" on this board hu? Get em!

What is a "Miss Cleo?"

Why does everyone want to say who will win the districts? Practice doesn't even begin for another month, and it is a very long season, and a lot of factors will contribute to who wins and loses. All three of the teams that have been mentioned have an equal shot at winning. I hope that team is Bradley, but who knows???? To 23's mom, I think that people look at Bradley as not having hte players, because they are so young. Starting only one senior and two sophomores makes them the most inexperienced team in the district. But, I for one do not think that is going to matter that much.

District 5-AAA will be held at Cleveland. This is also District 5's year to host the region and in year's past the district host was also the region host. That will be determined at a later date.

Cleveland seems to have too little seating to host a tournament but they are installing new bleachers and some say that their gym will seat more while others say that they will lose seats.

Posted by baconbreath:

District 5-AAA will be held at Cleveland. This is also District 5's year to host the region and in year's past the district host was also the region host. That will be determined at a later date.

Cleveland seems to have too little seating to host a tournament but they are installing new bleachers and some say that their gym will seat more while others say that they will lose seats.

Thanks for info.

Posted by baconbreath:

Just so you know, Cleveland IS hosting the district AND the region.

Posted by tnwareagle:
Posted by peacemaker:

There are alot of "Ms Cleos" on this board hu? Get em!

What is a "Miss Cleo?"

Why does everyone want to say who will win the districts? Practice doesn't even begin for another month, and it is a very long season, and a lot of factors will contribute to who wins and loses. All three of the teams that have been mentioned have an equal shot at winning. I hope that team is Bradley, but who knows???? To 23's mom, I think that people look at Bradley as not having hte players, because they are so young. Starting only one senior and two sophomores makes them the most inexperienced team in the district. But, I for one do not think that is going to matter that much.

FYI

"Miss Cleo" is a fortune teller. There is alot of them on these boards.