Arby's Classic 2010

dirtydawg15

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton beats Wasilla 58-44

And no matter what you hear, Hampton wasn't on their game.

Hill played well in his first game back since surgery ...Ward played very well as did Hughes in the 2nd half.

Now, if they're gonna compete here, they gotta play the whole game!

This Mentor, DB game is shaping up to be a good one!

Should be a great tourney....can't wait to watch the Hill !!!!

DB up 9 over Mentor, OH at the half. I heard several people say DB wasn't going to be able to hang with this Mentor team. I told those people to "wait and see, DB is a solid team". Mentor is a very good team but I think they are a little surprised at just how good the Indians are. This one is going to go down to the wire.

Congrats to Mentor on an opening round win. I was a little worried when I heard they were down by 9 at the half. Dobyns-Bennet obviously was ready to play and gave Mentor all they could handle. The Cardinals are widely considered one of the top 5-10 teams in Ohio, so I did think they would do well at the Classic.

I'm glad the first game is out of the way. Hopefully a day off and the boys will feel ready for the next one. I don't know much about Mill Creek (GA), but I'm sure this won't be a gimme game by any stretch. But I do look at the potential semifinal team (Colubmia, GA) and the powerhouse on the other side of the bracket (Southwind) ad Mentor's two biggest obstacles.

Congrats to Mentor on an opening round win. I was a little worried when I heard they were down by 9 at the half. Dobyns-Bennet obviously was ready to play and gave Mentor all they could handle. The Cardinals are widely considered one of the top 5-10 teams in Ohio, so I did think they would do well at the Classic.

I'm glad the first game is out of the way. Hopefully a day off and the boys will feel ready for the next one. I don't know much about Mill Creek (GA), but I'm sure this won't be a gimme game by any stretch. But I do look at the potential semifinal team (Colubmia, GA) and the powerhouse on the other side of the bracket (Southwind) ad Mentor's two biggest obstacles.

the best team in your side is g pittman the get up and down the floor.Have 2 6'6 D1 players that can play they could give you guys your first lose.I talked to some of your fans very nice people your players was nice to give a report on DB key players

Edited by jeffs

hey mcrosky, is that ur son that plays for gat-pit?

More accurate to say: Jon is my wife's son (my wife, the former all-state player from Dobyns-Bennett and one of the all-time top scorers for Maryville College).

:)

Best I could do for him was push his height up a little lol.

I am proud of the lil scamp, tis true - now we see just how good GP can be when everyone knows who they are, and they are up against a very high-caliber team like Columbia!