Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

I am so glad PC doesnt have to go to JB and here all those junkie trucks that couldnt out run or out climb my mule, Little Joe. I hope you enjoy that looonnnnggggg drive hope none of you plan on driving those clunkers all the way here. If you do I do own a tow truck Call radio33 @Viking Nation

The refs bothered me but those where the only real play makers and 20 but I dont keep stats for high school basketball these days I keep shot clock for cstate. I left my notebook and drive chart on the field. So didn't break anything this year.

What no props for the qb play last night? After he settle down he made a couple key throws on third downs to keep drives alive. Also was responsible for a couple yards rushing that keep the chains and the clock moving on the last couple drives.

i was at this game and you didnt stop the run, wc fumbled it away twice while on the move. then the next drive was stopped by two phatom holding calls. in fact they ran the same play in what looked to be a simple G off tackle play. you did stop the deep pass though. every interception was on a deep pass in the end zone. only one was a 4th down.

what game was you at?

Causing fumbles and recovering is a stop as I see it..

No Respect. What do the guys from PC have too do to get Respect? Just keep dissing the PC football team. That,s what the posters from (1st Brucston and then Lake Co.)did and you saw what happen to those teams. So go ahead and talk your smack we need Locker Room material!!!!!!!

amazing how you guys say were not giving you respect despite the fact that we are all saying its gonna be a good game.

I am so glad PC doesnt have to go to JB and here all those junkie trucks that couldnt out run or out climb my mule, Little Joe. I hope you enjoy that looonnnnggggg drive hope none of you plan on driving those clunkers all the way here. If you do I do own a tow truck Call radio33 @Viking Nation

We love to travel and see other schools. The clunkers are going to make it just fine but its always a good thing to know a good tow truck guy. Are you going to be offering the JB folks a premimum on your services? :P Come on you know that the show is great :D

Edited by sb38devils

Sounds like they are playing the what if game. Fumbles kill a team it hurts the worst. If there were no turnovers there is no telling who would be playing this week. :popcorneater:

Regardless if it was a fumble or a zebra that turns the ball over, the other team still has to put it in the endzone. Id say 4 td's to 2 wins ever time regardless of how you get them. It happens every week, people come on here and say if we didn't turn the ball over we woulda beat dhem der devils.

I know one thing is for sure, this will be a game that will need extra attention in the area of making sure your chen strap is on tight and your grip on the ball betta be as well. Both Teams!

It's gona be a goodun! Good Luck to two great teams!!

I'll call your bluff on that one, Hoss!