Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

I really hope you're joking because Greeneville would have 3 or 4 losses in West's division. :thumb:

Who would those losses come from in West's division? The only one I could think of would be Maryville......Before you say i have no clue what i'm talking about i've seen every team in your district play several times and have also seen Greeneville play several times. I do think West and Greeneville would be a good game both have size and speed and play to what they know do best

Oh yea! well has there ever been a U.S. President from Blount Co.??? lol

Seriously though, it's not even fun to read these boards anymore; barb, you are your own worst enemy.

I think the game could go either way Friday, I hope to see Stewart taking some snaps in the first half and the utilization of Willie's versatility else where within the offense...time to open up the passing game.

I agree completely.. We have great receivers that seem to never see the ball. I'd hate to play a team that could stop our run cause im not 100% sure we could get it down by passing..

I agree completely.. We have great receivers that seem to never see the ball. I'd hate to play a team that could stop our run cause im not 100% sure we could get it down by passing..

Just because we haven't had to doesn't mean we can't. I agree with Charlie I would love to see Stewart throw a little bubble screen to Willy.I think he has great presence and is ready to lead the Greeneville offense next season. I think this one will be won or lost on the line. I had some concerns at the beginning of the season about our young o-line. But for a bunch of young'uns,they are beastly. I hear the Panthers line is solid as well. Might be a great test for the Devil D. As good as Rollins and Hall are, the performance of Story, Malone, Rambo and Perkins has been superb.Gotta love a D with this much size and speed. I particularly like the coaching match-up in this one. Both coaching staffs have a great mix of youth and experience. Should be a good'un :flower:

Just because we haven't had to doesn't mean we can't. I agree with Charlie I would love to see Stewart throw a little bubble screen to Willy.I think he has great presence and is ready to lead the Greeneville offense next season. I think this one will be won or lost on the line. I had some concerns at the beginning of the season about our young o-line. But for a bunch of young'uns,they are beastly. I hear the Panthers line is solid as well. Might be a great test for the Devil D. As good as Rollins and Hall are, the performance of Story, Malone, Rambo and Perkins has been superb.Gotta love a D with this much size and speed. I particularly like the coaching match-up in this one. Both coaching staffs have a great mix of youth and experience. Should be a good'un :flower:

I agree with you barb, I'm sure Ballard throws the ball plenty at practice to get the receivers ready. But in a game situation, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Greeneville has done a fine job so far with their offensive scheme. I too think this will be a fine matchup of speed and size.

Greeneville Fans Can take the Greene Coach Bus to Maplewood it cost 36.00. One Bus is full and the second is almost full. Plus you can't forget about all the fans driving. The Devils will take over the stands just like at Red Bank lastyear!

Will they take more than two if there are enough people or is that the cut off?

Well you should have known better than to pick against greeneville! they are really just using the high school playoffs as a tune up the BCS championship game.GREATEST.TEAM.EVER. Did you not know???????

greeneville 213

maplewood 6

Is it me or does this has been keep saying the same stuff?? Go back find something original then get back with us!!!